Run a red light lately in Boston?

Yeah, that's right, I saw you and your puch running a red light :D

Be careful! Some person out there could've ran you over and felt guilty for the rest of their lives that they killed someone!

Re: Run a red light lately in Boston?

I run every red light

arent red lights for cars??

i hate red lights cause some have the detector thing and mopeds arent heavy enough so u sit there for hours on end. after about a minute and a half i run tht shit.

I usually ride over and hit the cross walk button if I'm at a red light and no cars are there to trigger it. I'd rather avoid running one if I can, just in case a car decides to come out of nowhere. I wanna live!

i stop at red lights, but if the walk sign is on i either get off and run it across the intersection, or faux-pedal while barely pressing the throttle. i'm a bicycle!

Most of the red lights here have cameras. If you get caught by the camera, it's $230. It's only $120 if just a cop catches you, but with the cameras, the city and the owner of the cameras split the take. Peace. Jerry.

You're only in trouble if you have plates, hehe.

when you run it just cover your plate with your hand lol

a lot of the lights have cameras here too but theres not much they can do about a moped we dont have plates we just have little stickers

Yeah, but if you're not big enough to trigger the light, you're probably not big enough to trigger the camera.

I heard they sell magnetic things that you can put on your ped to trigger the underground magnetic mechanism that the light uses to detect cars.

Red lights are for cars and scooters. I weave through cars and blow through stop lights regularly. The only time i'll sit at a light is if theres a cop in the vicinity. Otherwise, i generally drive like an ass

lol we have motion detectors for some of our lights. fog is funny people sit there not knowing what to do for like 20 min. before they completely blow right trough then they look so guilt like they just robbed a store or something some days i just want to sit there and watch them :P

« Go to Topic — end of thread