Whats your scene like?

Whats the Moped army like in your area? I'm new on here, but I'm trying to get the Moped scene going in my town. Currently its just a few cats with scooters and a Tilt Mode attitude. Post some pics of you and your crew getting down for me. Thanks in advance guys.

Re: Whats your scene like?

i moved back to my parents house, and the nearest town has like...2,000 people or something. no moped scene, or scene of any kind. although, i remember we bought our first express in town for FIVE DOLLARS....

i went to some lady's garage sale recently and she had her old SL70 in the garage which i was drooling over. ive never even seen a person riding a SCOOTER in this town let alone a moped.

that said, i will be flyering soon to try to round up whatever unwanted mopeds are left in this town. theres gotta be a couple at least...

yeah... flyering... thats a good idea. never thought of that.

Same here. No peds at all. Only DUI mobiles. And us guys that hate gas prices and love being able to screw off all over town on the weekends for 3 dollars on scooters. I love any thing fast and/or low to the ground. Old and ratty is a plus. Always custom. Mopeds and I were ment to be. I have a Junker FA50, and a even crappier Kenetic in the garage now. I wan't some thing that kicks ass. What should I start out with?

wait... new topic? or no?

Clean your exhaust /

The moped army scene has such evil crap going on it's best to avoid membership, Maynard. One rat minded person can infect the minds of anyone he or she's riding with. Rats run in packs.

What does that mean? Rats run in packs? Evil shit?? huh?

I just wanna talk about mopeds dude.

And buy ratty, was old and worn. Like a Rat rod or an old Hood ride.

When I lived in Pennsylvania, there were about 20 known moped riders within a 30 mile radius. I think the most we got together at once was 10-12. Generally, it was just me and two other guys that rode a lot.

Now that I'm in Florida, I live on the beach in a touristy area, so there's Chinese scooters and junk all over the place. I started rolling over to Orlando, about an hour drive, since there's some riders there. They were cool for a while, then about 80% started flaking out on group riding. Now it's just a few of us. It's a shame when you know people that have garages full of bikes, post on this forum, yet refuse to ride with ya.

I'm hoping my next move, to Colorado, I can roll with the Denver kids, who seem to be the real deal, them cats even got a bus!

thats what I'm talking about. i don't really care about numbers. I tight nit would suit me. But bigger is always better. They have a bus? lol. I'm impressed.

ignore anything by that crazy old guy that told you to avoid it, just a head up, refer to this thread for info https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/526182/526182/

What the fuck zizz!? whats wrong with you man? You're a Goddamn

hypocrite. this thread started cool with a dude who wants some help , then you post this, which essentially is what YOU are doing. Hahaha especially the "one rat minded person" part. WOW i hope everyone sees this hypocrisy!

"The moped army scene has such evil crap going on it’s best to avoid membership, Maynard. One rat minded person can infect the minds of anyone he or she’s riding with. Rats run in packs"

posted by zizz about 5 posts up

yo steve...

get bck up here to pa..

6-8 of us down in lancaster ride every week..

but 3 of us ride every day... but fucking nick is so far away we would have at least 2 more every day riders. we have a gang up here man.. you wanna be ap art of it

Yeah, I wouldn't mind being in PA more. I am home usually one month out of a given year. Ya'll better show me a good time next time I visit.

Ya'll are the Human Beans, right? Put me down as a scout.

Hahha that dude made this thread shitty.

EVIL. I am so evil. I'm such a rat. Ooooooh.

i bought about 30 mopeds from sumpter sc. one time. thats where the "dinkins" auction was. there were over 400 mopeds auctioned in one day!!

One rat minded person can infect the minds of anyone he or she’s riding with

Sounds like the catholic church

Eschuk, not cool at all

Buffalo has been pretty anti-moped so far. Been buying some up to fix and sell to friends. I'll create a Moped scene myself, damnit. lol

thats how you do it! i have just been buying a shitload of mopeds and now everyone wants one. it went from pretty much just me, to regular rides of three or four people in about a month. there is also still one or two people out there who i havent been able to really get in on the rides, but they'll come around. they all come around eventually. one of us.

SAn FRancisco

modern day moped mecca of the USA.

There are over 200 riders in the 7 by 7 mile square that is SF. Creatures of the loin are 50+ strong, and there are several other active gangs in the city, each with different meet spots, times and days.

Creatures meet every monday night at a bar of choice and then swarm into the night 20-30+ strong. We like to ride hard, fast, and far . Our bikes are no joke, all 40+ most at 50mph+, we eat hills for breakfast and like to play on the freeway.

We can't remember the last breakdown, and don't know what a tomos is. We are masters of puch and moby technology. We love to party and gather often, we also love to dance. Our drink of choice is "sparks". Riding doubles with a creature will always lead to romance.

On the turntables we have resident creature band, dangraham Resident creature DJ white , daft punk, hot chip, presets, the rapture, the knife, mstrkrf, and anything that makes u move.

Our best friends are the latebirds and the landsquids, whom we are in constant rivalry with for whos got the sickest peds this side of the mississippi. We also love to visit them regularly and have them over for dinner.

Mopeds are for lovers and creatures LOVE LIFE !

contact us for a good time.

wow elliot. that makes my post just look ridiculous. ha. athens, ga. like the little retarded brother of san francisco. seriously, i need to move to san fran.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

yes, you do. last night was a perfect example. sunset riders went out for our wednesday ride and it was a clusterfuck of moped gangs riding together. a neopolitan of moped gangs riding as one. it was a beautiful thing man.

there is no moped scene in my city. i think im the only one with an actual moped. There are some scooters though. Im not far from Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids or Kzoo, so i can go to a few rallys.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

SF is cool and all, but I dunno how much I like riding in the city. I suppose its the streets you take, but a lot of them are super janky, especially at high speeds. When riding with a group you kinda forget that and all is awesome, but other times not as much. There's a lot to worry about.

Cupertino is pretty sweet. We ride almost once a week as a group, anywhere from 2-12 people, and all of us hang out all the time: parties, food, skating, surfing, etc. Maybe we aren't that fast, but we have some shit that goes crazy, and we are constantly developing and pushing technology. We aren't all about throwing a kit on. Tuning!?!?? 50cc's of fury is our latest endeavor.

But yea coop-town is the shit. Blowing up! haha, not really but we've got some awesome rides around here and pretty much just wreck havoc all over suburbia. We aren't all crazy into mopeds, but its a shared joy along with many of our other interests.

Me and my bro are the only moped riders I have seen but I' have only lived here in florida for a couple months

yeah in SF there is a bike or a group of bikes that pass my apartment every hr or so.

Yo zach u don't know where to ride in SF yet u gotta come down for some day cruzin with a small elite blast force.

yeah the roads r shit and there are alot of cars n stuff but thats the challenge and the fun factor, weaving traffic and making the greenways, and getting into top speed powerbands as fast as possible.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

very true. When I've ridden up there (round trip yo), we were in the mission, SOMA area which is probably like the worst. We didn't get to cruise much.

We'll be up there in the summer. When will you be back to blast everyone?

i'm going to come out for the creatures rally, and who knows? maybe i'll just stay.

the scene in my town consists of me, and my friend riding my peds.

Looking forward to getting to Brobq this year to network for some possible suburban rides in the fall.

Reno's scene is doing well. I am opening an invitation to all west coast gangs to come to Reno whenever you'd like. Everything is legal and we don't believe in last call here, so be prepared to party a bit.

"Los Dorados website.":http://losdorados.dyndns.org/index.html

"Myspace":http://www.myspace.com/mopedreno

« Go to Topic — end of thread