Midwest flooding pictues (from my qt60)

Some pictures of flooded IL State Hiway 100(the River Road). As you can see all 4 lanes are under water. I Rode a total of 12 miles down this flooded road, until it became unpassable. I rode untill the road was covered, then I rode on the median about 8" above the road bed. Had the exhaust bubbling under the water more than once!

The old qt60 did great I have put about 100 miles on her just exploring around my flooded town!

Andrew

1214454621_img_1475.jpg

Re: Midwest flooding pictues (from my qt60)

more pics

1214454819_img_1471.jpg

Wow...pretty amazing sight. Hope the water recedes quickly. Thanks for the pic.

Wow tough stuff....If there is anything I can do to help...glad you are riding around and ok...I hope you and yours do not have too much damage..Best of luck always!

crazy man. iowa city was pretty bad but a lot of it evaporated...although we did get a lot of rain tonight so maybe its getting bad again...

40 days and 40 nights

Chantilly Lace Pygmy Goat Owners /

and they said the Titanic couldn't be sunk

Re: 40 days and 40 nights

damn thats insane. We saw a bit of rain in chicago but nothing as bad as this. the chicago and des plaines rivers were well behaved.

wow hope u didn't get hit

Wow that second picture is amazing. Despite the obvious problems with the flooding, I'll bet you had a good time riding down that median snapping pics.

« Go to Topic — end of thread