Re: Anyone up for a ride tonight???

amanda, i will probably have two mopeds on wednesday if you still want to ride with us. you can take the new one thats unlikely to break down.

yep thats what happened to my urban express them crappy piston pin clips come out and distroy the engine

dont put the stock clips back in your much better off with internal snap rings instead you can get them at most hardware stores or napa

did you get the moby

i got it. its awesome. the end. the new dellorto 15/15 on it hasnt been tuned perfectly yet - i think it could go a lot faster, but i dont have all the right jets for it right now. it climbs hills like nobodys business, though, and now i can take my time tuning up the batavus.

YAY Jay!

I have a bunch of Dellorto jets I think I have 102,106,108,110 something in that range if you need them!

wheres the pics of it

today I found the missing screw for the honda express carb that i lost and searched for 6 hours and got the bike running!!!

i went to the gas station to fill it up and some random Guatemalan gentlemen approaches me and asks about the bike. we have a friendly conversation ... he then goes on to say he has a moped i can have that is 3 blocks away ...

i now have a FREE green 77 intramotor gloria ... beautiful italian moped ... i'm currently at mit trying to get it running ... it is in beautiful shape :)

post here if you are free and want to join me in this repair venture for the next few hours

i'm at 265 mass ave in the mit museum building

tim

call me. i hate you.

those intramotors are sweet bikes man nice morini engine

jay thats mint did you get it off chris

i want that seat my ass is killing me from the seat on mine like sittin on a block of wood

Whoa! Jay! Damn homie! Minty mint freshy fresh bro!

TIM you SHUT UP and GET OUT.

Nice shiny ped, Jay!! It's red like mine so you better keep an eye on it... I might swap them on you !!

its still needs a lot of fine tuning. its got pretty much the same top speed at my batavus on flat ground (in the neighborhood of 34/35). but from 0-15 and up hills (obviously), it blows the bat away. i just raced my friend around the arboretum, down the jamaica way, and through brookline. i got smoked. especially going up and over the hill in front of the faulkner.

TIm what the hell will you do with a reliable morini powered ped LOL

Good score man!

he will probably never ride it what fun is it to ride reliable peds than dont break down every time you ride

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account