It offical......

Mopeder /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

God i hate jersey kids! and wat makes it worse is I AM ONE! i mean wtf what is in the damn water that makes every jersey kid on here say nigga and ask how to make their pos ttlx faster. Okay it's one thing if they say yea ok im going to learn how to do this the right way instead of asking how to do it becuase they are to fucking lazy to do anything or learn how. Ok yea their are some kids on here who are respectable and from jersey but i can only think of maybe 3 off the top of my head including my self. Now i realize after 2 years what every one was talking about when they said im just anther jersey kid (which im not). And its becuase of stupid kids that only want results and dont want anything to do with the process in the middle. and then when they turn 17 BAM the mopeds gone to some other idiot who doesnt know jack shit about it and will get into a wreck becuase the chesse dick before him messed with something he didnt know crap about and made it unsafe.I make the motion that mopeds should be sold to kids in new jersey unless they can pass a simple test on how to maintain one ..................................sorry ranting a little bit.

all in favor say i or add your 2 cents

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account