It offical......

God i hate jersey kids! and wat makes it worse is I AM ONE! i mean wtf what is in the damn water that makes every jersey kid on here say nigga and ask how to make their pos ttlx faster. Okay it's one thing if they say yea ok im going to learn how to do this the right way instead of asking how to do it becuase they are to fucking lazy to do anything or learn how. Ok yea their are some kids on here who are respectable and from jersey but i can only think of maybe 3 off the top of my head including my self. Now i realize after 2 years what every one was talking about when they said im just anther jersey kid (which im not). And its becuase of stupid kids that only want results and dont want anything to do with the process in the middle. and then when they turn 17 BAM the mopeds gone to some other idiot who doesnt know jack shit about it and will get into a wreck becuase the chesse dick before him messed with something he didnt know crap about and made it unsafe.I make the motion that mopeds should be sold to kids in new jersey unless they can pass a simple test on how to maintain one ..................................sorry ranting a little bit.

all in favor say i or add your 2 cents

Re: It offical......

Bruce Edwards /

Learn to spell and use punctuation....Nigga! LOL!!

that would be good for everyone i think...

i dont think it is just jersey kids... i think it is just kids..

i kinda get it to and i am across the border at PA lol

Hey my nig chillax brahh just take it ez like, everyone knows if you slap a biturbo on your lx you only hit 50... not 60, you need a tecnigas for 60.

Dude its a stereotype live with it and dont try and say your not one because that fits the stereotype pretty snug.

Be a jersey kid and proud i am one, we can hit 50 with no other mods expect a biturbo!!!!!!

j/k but yea some of the stuff is bad

Sixteen and seventeen year old's talking shit on other sixteen and seventeen year old's!

lol now u can see why mopedlar never sold bikes to kids under 18.

how the hell does your age show up as -1? lol

If i tell you im going to have to shank you, you do know that right?

i bought a flux capacitor for 200$ strapped it on my ped, went 44 mph and went halfway into the future, in the halfway future i made my account.

i also had like 2 jiggawatts of power from a puddle with a toaster thrown in it

Well that and the LAW

Oh for the love of the god of your choice, cut this guy sone slack..when he first started postin it was basically unreadable, he has learned and done much better as of late..there are still ignorant kids out there but this guy attempted to learn and seems to have..give him some credit. My 2 cents. we all started somewhere and us old people started before there was an internet! Imagine that young people! Give him some credit for at least listening and contributing when he could!

yea i have learned alot and it basiclly came after the chewing out mopedlar gave me here on the forms. And yes i know my spelling isnt the greatest i am just a really bad speller and when i type fast its doent get any better. But seriouslly every moped i see in jersey is a TTLX with a bit turbo and it makes me wana punch a monkey.

Haha yeah mate over yonder in cape may its either a TTlx or ST

theres about 30-45 mopeders and about 5 of them have streetmates sprints puchs or anything not TTLX.

Just gotta get use to the fact that most of us jersey kids are just dicks who wanna go 50 on a moped...

Ben you going to play football again this year? How did the season end up for you last year?

-Curly

hahaha he said jiggawatt

last season we went 7-4......And how do u know i play? lol

lol that's just 14-15 year olds nothing weird think they are all that when they just get into high school (schooling on how to get high)

i wonder if i have to point the joke out ?

I don't think I know any Jersey kids. Not qualified to comment...just practicing typing.

whos supplies these kids with mopeds?

Theres quiet a few bicyle/moped stores around here, By quiet a few i mean 1.

i dont

« Go to Topic — end of thread