Karma is a bitch UPS.

so i ordered my 22 tooth rear sprocket last week from 1977 mopeds and have been getting more and more excited to get it and throw it on my ped as it will be my first "performance" (haha) addition. i get home today and see the envelope sitting on the table with the fucking top ripped open and only the receipt and a 77 sticker inside. AHHHHHH!!!! im so pissed off right now. my guess is some ass hole at ups is a little klepto. karmas a bitch and i hope he/she gets theirs. anyone else ever get shit jacked in the mail? this is my first occurrence. hopefully 1977 mopeds will send me a replacement.

Re: Karma is a bitch UPS.

fedex is worse.

fed ex can't even find my house, which isn't surprising since every online map service says the incorrect directions, as does my friend's garmin gps

dhl can find me, usps knows where i live, ups finds me sometimes... fed-ex just gives up immediately and returns the stuff to the shipper

Yea i ordered a 24 toother month or so back and the guy said he shipped it and the tracker ID said it was in texas than maine than california than Egg Harbour (30 mins from where i live) than the next day back to california.

I just asked for a refund because it took like a month and still havent gotten it

I was a UPS slave for four years. They have their fair share of kleptos but metal in an envelope is not a good combination. You should be able to call 1800pickups and put in a claim. I am sure '77 insured it. Put in a claim either way. Did someone sign for it or was it left by the driver? Drivers are not supposed to leave damaged pkgs but most are lazy union abusing bums who want everyone else to do their jobs. Dont get wrong there are some good ones too. If you complain to the right people you will definitely be taken care of.

UPS actually insures every shipment up to 100 bucks for free. File a claim and you will be cool.

I have never had an issue with UPS, but every package that I get from USPS has a hole in it or a tear like someone is looking to see if anything inside is worth stealing... I actually shipped a zippo to someone in a padded envelope and it got stolen... If you ship something in a padded envelope you really gotta tape the living shit out of it...

ups insures for something like 100 dollar items and less.

so you should be good. if not you can borrow my mom. she can get people that fuck up to do anything! (ask my dad)

i had to physically grab my ups guy and show him where my apartment is. the huge sign i made with the arrow pointing down to my door (seriously) was apparently not enough for him to figure it out. it got to the point where he would ask a total stranger if they knew me, they would say no, and he would just give them my package and ask them to find me. i wanted to kill him. the fed ex guy doesnt even try, and DHL can pretty much suck it. priority mail. thats the way to go.

yeah what crisis said lol

dude, i swaer to god fedex hid a package on me one time. i ordered a book i needed for school. the fedex guy put it way up on a 10 foot shelve in my fucking garage (why not on the front porch?). I made the store send me new books and then a month later i found the book sitting in my garage way up and behind some shit on a shelf. WTF fedex. suck my balls.

never had that happen, me wondwes if a sharp new sprocket may have torn envelope and fallen out in the truck or elsewhere? call ups and se if a driver turned in some wierd round metal thing...they know what truck it was on...Best of luck in getting to the bottom of this...

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

sam can i borrow your mom for...something. hah jk.

seriously though..UPS is liable for shit like that. make sure

they take care of it.

if you want... she is single and looking...

i wouldnt mind at all if you were my daddy as long as you didnt leave like my other one

1977 good guys

a little update, after calling 1977 mopeds for about 3 hours today with no answer (must be busy) i finally got through. i talked to a guy named josh, told him the story and he said he'd get a new sprocket in the mail to me and contact ups and get the whole thing straightened out. so hopefully, hopefully, i should have a new sprocket in another week. so far id say the guys at 1977 are A-OK.

Sam, I don't know whether to laugh or cry - that was f^*#ing awesome. I know trik20 was joking, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a "your mom" joke fail so utterly and completely.

I had a sprocket rip itself out of a mailing envelop once. It was delivered to me sitting on top of the envelop it was shipped in, so maybe it broke free in the truck.

I'm waiting on 2 shipments from UPS right now, both are several days late. USPS is the only way to go. Peace. Jerry.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

My shit from 1977 is late and pissing me off Not their fault, it shipped 10 days ago...but goddamn.

that wasnt a joke asshole!

They refuse to use USPS. MopedJunkyard uses USPS, and by the time you hit the submit button, your order is usually on your doorstep. I ordered from them on a Friday about 6:00 pm, AZ time, the stuff was delivered on the following Monday. I love that USPS flat rate thing. Peace. Jerry.

The ups guy always delivers my shit to my neighbors. Fedex normally finds the right house. I preffer DHL.

the fedex guy that delivered my brakes was cool. he asked what kinda moped i had and he knew somewhat about mopeds. that guy was awsome =]

« Go to Topic — end of thread