50cc moped

I am interested in buying a 49-50cc moped to get around my city, and save gas. What are some of the best ones to get for someone who is new to mopeds. I don't want to pay too much, but I want one that is reliable and fixable. Thanks so much

Re: 50cc moped

Puch one speed, or any Tomos. Peace. Jerry.

tomos sprint.

less parts = less shit to break

and they are $999 new

betcha anything that this dude actually wants a scooter.

lol get an old puch. so easy to work on.

George Smith /

he probably does want a scooter....

Would it be possible to put up a huge photo on a moped on the main page. So that some of the newer people come in know that a moped has peddles. Why is it scooter are so hot when the quality is so lousy?

umm new tomos faster and better built than any scooter (well u gotta drop 50 bucks into taking the restricting off but its nicer than having to dermal out the restriction

My Honda Met is very high quality. It was even made in Japan, unlike the Yamaha Vino, which is made in Taiwan. It goes 40 stock, has electric start, you don't have to work on it, and it gets 100 mpg. It is exactly what about 90% of the people in this country need to replace their gas guzzling cars, trucks, and SUVs. Not evertbody has the interest or patience to deal with a moped. I don't even think I would want everybody to be riding mopeds. There wouldn't be anything special about them anymore. Peace. Jerry.

your right about those metros. My parents bought a pair of metro Is. Funny it's just the opposite of the PA50, you want a model 1 metro as the model 2 is super restricted

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account