badtimes 2

I am a 37 year old Gulf War veteran. My unit was attacked with sarin on one occasion and cyclosarin on another case. about one fifth of my unit was not able to get their masks on quick enough for we had missins of our own that were vital.

the result of these attacks are brain damage the knd you would see in an M.S. patient. this damage sends the wrong signals to certain parts of the body and I have suffered a lot of different symptoms that come and go.

my last "attack"lets say, involved my colon. it started as a small pain and just slowly got worse until they had to hospitalize me for I was in such pain and lost a lot of weight. 3 more of these visits and about a dozen tests were done. in the mean time, I couldnt eat and ws in a lot of pain. Finally my doctor got me out of pain with heavy pain killers and I have weight gain shakes for all three mals-still no food. I got so weak before he took away the pain that i spent 8 months in bed. I finally said to myself i am not going to die here in this room. so i moved to providence. I had a lot of help and at first I had trouble getting to my apartment on the 3rd flr. well I decided that if this is gonna kill me I will go out fighting. I have done a lot and came a longe way. when i first got here i had a bed and a tv. now I am fully furnished here. I walk up and down the stairs with ease for the 1st two times in a row. i ride a bike !mile a day. This thursday i will try 2 miles. I take care of my cute little grand daughter. 2 nights a week. I am working to improve my life. And I will.

I have a my space and a website that alot of ppl do not aprove of. i have never posted these sites on hthis site some one else did. For that reason I am not going to defend those sites or even talk about them. if you look for shit hard enough you just might find shit. so to the people who brought that up the shits in your hands.

I asked for someone to donate an old moped or scooter. this I realize now was a mistake. I now can work in trade for one. or fix your car. or do light yard work. all of this has to be in my own time because I am not 100% yet. as far as bartering I have two fans. one a double fa with a switch for intake and exhaust. and a small 6-8inch desk fan.a beck cd 20 blank cds. anearbud with a mic for use on the computer. and thats that.

now please dont go digging for shit on me cause you will just have shitty hands. I ned a moped or scooter to getaround. Maybe I Want one more than need one.but I think its a little of both.so I am printing this and asking people to please stop picking on me. talk to mefind out about me by talking to me. please just let my other site be they have theyre purpose .!

badtimes 2

got any pot?

Re: badtimes 2

Can somebody please lock this thread before it gets out of hand like the other one? This guy is more annoying (to me) than targaped. Peace. Jerry.

George Smith /

Targaped is evil...

Even I hate oil injection....

Ill trade you leads to a moped for your computer, so you stop posting here.

Deal?

need the computer.

ok got a hundred to put on a moped or scooter

Don't listen to the people on this forum who have no respect for veterans who gave their health so they can enjoy their spoiled little existance. Serving your country is a very honerable thing to do. Put them on the battlefield, and they'll cry for their mommies.

Everyone has their own opinion, but that doesn't make it right.

Word Jerry, part of me still wants to help but I did come up with shit on my hands but I do not like it no matter how it gets there...some stuff is just not cool, his service to our country is awesome, I just do not share his beliefs, but I do not have to. Peace to all, and of course best of luck as well.

True but search on this and see if your thoughts agree with his other sites....it may really shock you, it sure did me, I do not disparage anyones service to our great country but, I really do not share the views espoused on his other sites. Just read them and form your own thoughts. I will not begin to tell others what to think or do, but read..really, it shocked and saddened me.

oh and btw quit telling people that you have other sites, it my help your cause, I'am really torn by your predicament, My heart wants to help but your views really turn me off, I'am really sorry that you were hurt in the service of our country, but man...your views are too hardcore for me to accept. I hope you get the help you want/need. You are in my prayers and as I'am not real religious that is saying something, best of luck to you. (not praying that you change your views as you are entitleted to think as you choose) but that you heal and get better.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Direct from your MySpace:

_I AM PREZ OF THE WHITE NIGGAS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS TO HANG OUT AND WATCH&LISTEN. WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN AND LIKE TO PARTY- SOMETIMES FOR WEEKS ON END. SOME OF THE WHITE NIGGAS ARE YOUNGER(18+) BUT ITS ALL THE SAME SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL_

You can party for weeks at a time, but come here to beg for a moped? Fuck off.

I almost can't believe you tried this again. Seriously, after the first post - you would think you'd have learned. I am sure there are plenty of redneck motorcycle forums you could hit up. Why am I even adding to this crap?

Come on guys if you do want to put up with this stuff just dont post here. Even if he is or is not telling the truth why should you all really care??

why don't you go enlist, tough guy?

Was that for Corey or me? Let me say that I have a lot of respect for those in the military. I have several family members who are in service right now. I mean no disrespect to servicemen and women. I was simply expressing how dumbfounded I was that he would try this again after the bad response he got the first time around. BTW... I know I am not a tough guy. Not trying to be.

neither corey nor you.

people should try out threaded view.

point taken. I'll try the thread view, nathan. peace out.

White niga's?

Sounds like white trash to me...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account