My GF made friends with a pine tree!!

Well, let my GF try my ped...in a LARGE parking lot, plenty of instruction...but SOME how she managed to get over a curb, and into a large pine tree, taking out 3 half inch branches with her face (was offer a helmet 3 times, refused each time and got rather indignant towards the third) now has a nice tiny scar on her forehead and nearly got a concussion, DAMN!(it might have helped if she had used the brakes when he was heading out of bounds lol.

Re: My GF made friends with a pine tree!!

Maybe get a remote control kill switch for her, and keep a sharp eye on her next time. hahaa. Hope she's okay.

Give her a crash course on how to drive it <pun not intended> somewhere there ain't any trees but at least some nice lush grass that way if she wiped out she and the ped won't get hurt.

toe fur threadkiller /

it's like burning your hand on a stove....you never quite forget the pain of the first time, and you try not to repeat it.

crashing is so much fun Toe fur and it never really hurts [sarcasm for all u dumb people]

toe fur threadkiller /

i don't crash.

I let a girl ride my bike in my back yard (1 acre) and she managed to ride into the electric shock fence. Fortunately it was not turned on .

Rick

My GF made friends with a pine tree!!

Hopefully she will alright and be able to saddle up again without any fears. Scarred but smarter! If you got it on video, youtube that shit. Topher says he never crashes? What was that chain all about then?

toe fur threadkiller /

i never crash. i just sit down in sudden and dramatic fashions.

topher doesnt crash because he has an amazing beard.

Put a helmet on the tree next time.

Its not really a crash, more like taking an asphalt nap.

Panic is never a good thing!! Im picking up a mobylette that she might be able to handle...Oh I forgot to mention, my throttle sticks...just a little...sheepish shug lol

lmfao! I crash better than anyone I know....lol!

LOL!

Don't let her wreck a Motobecane unless it is a total rat bike...I hope she is okay...I've tried to teach my gf to ride a bit...scares me more than her...but she is sort of short and I have the seat on my hobbit up as high as it can go so it is a bit tall for her..but she is coming along...she is NOT allowed to ride the Motobecane...ever! I would like to buy her an express or a Qt-50...low seat hieght..and no pedal start...she reall does not get that part...lol...I agree with putting a helmet on the tree next time, "protection" is a big deal these days....Best of luck to you and her..hope she is not hurt bad and still wants to ride!

people tend to freak out and will hit the gas on motorcycles and peds instead of the brakes and if not they pull back on the throttle while hitting the brakes and they just keep going

Seen it happen...good thing about mc is the CLUTCH if they remember it is there...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account