retarded old people

ok so i was behind this guy for atleast a mile the other day... he was going about 30 in a 35 so when it went in to 2 lanes i got in the passing lane and was going to pass him. as soon i get in the other lane and got about 5ft from his bumper, he swerves into my lane and throws his cigarette out the window. i get in the other lane and pass him. at the red light (where he was right beside me) he rolled down his window and said "was it worth it?"... i wanted to bitch him out for cuting me off but i just said "hellz yeah." and went right on red.

why does everyone think they have to be your mommy?

the only reason i was indangered at all was because of that asshole.

Re: retarded old people

thats when you kick the fuck out of the side of his car and say "was it worth it?"

just crawl in the car through the window and keep screaming

WAS IT WORTH IT MOTHER F%&KER while you kick the shit

outa him. he will never forget that

ill have to try that sometime

lol

No Harold, after you kick it that's when you say "It is now"!

whip out your pocket knife and chop off his valve stem and flip then ask him if it was worth it.

Pull Aimee...spit in his open window. Then ask him if it was as good for him as it was for you.

*pull an aimee

Re: It came back at you

no groms no blasters /

oh, you mean all old people.

Re: It came back at you

pull a gun out and a toothpick chew on the tooth pick and spit it out cooly, point the gun at his tires and say very cooly with grease backed hair Yea it was worth it..... Bitch, shoot his tires out and ride off into the sunset

Re: How old is old, squirt?

like 60+

were you trying to get banned or something?

Re: How old is old, squirt?

Well how old are you. At the age you are your three times way to old.

Bruce Edwards /

He was pissed because he was inattentive, probably day dreaming, and you scared him by coming so close to his vehicle.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account