Targa Lx. new modz. sick fast.

so I finally got my new modz on my bike. I haven't ridden it yet. but I'm pretty sure its gonna make 80mph on the highway.

list of mods:

-dual front fogs +10

-second exhaust +30

-rear wing.....strictly down force

Re: Targa Lx. new modz. sick fast.

what is that second exhaust going to do

Damn! That's fuckin hot!! Does that wing bolt onto a puch maxi with little or no effort?

Step up your game ftw!!!

I WILL PWN UR NOOB BIKE WITH MY SICK MODZ

nah bro. you might need an adapter for that. because it runs off of the Tomos auto oil injection (which I swear by)

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

You just became my new hero.

what do you wanna race or something ! bring it ! oh....wait is that a telescoping rear mount exhaust router. damn man. thats a sleeper.

Fuck, now I want an LX just so I can ruin it.

my maxwell house exhaust has a super reduced friction muffler belts, i'm running straight cranberry/ apple juice cocktail in my oil inject and I'VE GOT A FREAKING TRI TURBO on my seat. pluz a sick new wing for super speeding

dude be careful with that cran-apple injection system. rumor has it that Tomos was not thinking that part through. and sometimes in will inject a little more cran. and a little less apple. and that can foul your plugs. and you'll have cran residue all in your exhaust belts.

Stupid bike never runs anyway. ModZ were too friggin sweet, clogged up the engine with BUTTER.

a confuzed MA citizen /

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see you ride that in traffic

that would rule

pshh ride in traffic...I ride OVER traffic. that new wing lets me cruze over all the slow cars.

toe fur threadkiller /

i'm with brandon.

RuinLX08!

omg this is amazing. will u please strap sparklers or rockets or something to your wing?

toe fur threadkiller /

one time i strapped a rocket to something.....

topher u are entertainment with a beard.

wow you have no life to do that bull shit to your moped..................................

LMFAO! SICK!!!!1!!1!111!11111!

What do you have to upjet to when adding the second exhaust?

well the second exhaust is putting out sick power. I mean SICK power. but ya gotta upjet. they don't make a jet big enough for my custom exhaust. so I just hammered a 1/2 inch ratchet socket into my carb. and covered it with a custom fuel flow regulator I made from the container that held my POGs.

and also there is a secret mod too. if you look closely I re-routed my choke to pump fuel mix into my second exhaust so I can shoot custom flames out of the back of my ped. while I'm flying over cars.

Dude, don't be modest, we know that second exhaust really is a jet motor. Just film a video of you flying that Targa over Yugo's and we shall all worship you as a god.

HAHAHAHA this thread is awesome!

...I actually like the Fogs... A little repositioning...

does that make me a bad person?... Cause i think it does...

no way, i actually thought the fog lights were cool too.....haha

Fuckin' A!! and to think i felt bad cause of it.

I'm on ebay as we speak...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account