OT. Another movie filming on my street....

Bruce Edwards /

Damn,I'm kinda getting sick of all the movies they're filming on my street here in Chicago's Lincoln Park.

OK, granted, I get to meet a lot of the very hot girls in the neighborhood, but it's hard to get around.

It seems like they're filming once every 6 weeks. Last one was "Deringer" with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. Now this other movie I don't know about.

Cool thing is I always get to eat at the Kraft Services trailer-they make pretty good burgers!

Re: OT. Another movie filming on my street....

its "dillinger" about john dillinger. he was one of the most famous gangsters in the mid 30's mostly around minneapolis and the tri-state area. including chicago. That movie will be so rad. cant wait. you should be honored.

Bruce Edwards /

My bad, it is Dillinger. I thought they were done here. It's still getting old though.

Yeah they were filming some of that in of the towns and cites here in Wisconsin.It got so Bad in Columbus that streets were blocked off and If you would want to get in to a restaruant or store you would have to go through the back door.

they were gonna film part of that in eau claire, wi. i don't think they ever did.

i was reading an article about how states around here give huge tax breaks for the people who make these movies. i guess it helps tourism, etc.

There are shoots going on now for Transformers 2 where I live in downtown Princeton, NJ.

They closed off streets near the University for some crashes the past couple days, and they're wrapping up today.

I emailed the extra caster but didn't find out about it until Monday, so they had already casted everyone they needed. I saw some videos spectators recorded of them filming the extras walking around campus and riding bikes - would have been epic if I could've talked them into letting me use my moped.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account