MOPED RIDE IN SAINT LOUIS MO

Yeah Its happeneing tomorrow nite at carondolet park, we have belly dancers and free beer + Willy Nelson and Bob Dylan will be there for music. Also, we have door prizes, flat screens, electric shavers and old womens shoes.

But seriuosly folks above all that we will be riding tomorrow nite so all you STL fools get out and turn on thoes lights cause its going to be a nite ride!

1214353703_knightriderforweb.jpg

Re: MOPED RIDE IN SAINT LOUIS MO

That is this THURS nite June the 25th

hey, jimmy, do you mean THURS June the 26th?

Tomorrow is the 25th and that is wednesday. And then up there you said TOMORROW. Thus, I am confused.

oops , yeah...THURSDAY NIGHT THE 26th!

Go to our website for good details

http://www.mopedstl.com/

sunset's at 8:35... should we meet at the pavilion by the lake? Mike said he was planning to come over here thrusday night to IRE on the ridgid somemore... Alex, I was thinking maybe we could swipe some points outta something else around here to see if that's really the problem, on your garelli.

Are you guys planning a rally anytime soon? I used to live in St. Louis and it might be worth the drive.

yeah maybe in the FALL there are rumors...

check

mopedstl.com

the breakfast Mafia is going to come up for the weekend to ride. I think we might have 2 new members too. Let me us know when...

this weekend?? schweet!

Just so you know Bob cancelled, figures

bump bump bump it up

shit, Willy called, bus broke down cant come, but there will still be door prizes

bump

last bump I swear

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account