DO I REALLY HAVE TO!!!!!

Aaron(Zeo) /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Ok to get decent service from certain handy dandy moped shops do i really have to call and be a jerk off to them? I have been trying to get a part from this certain store for about 2 months now. long story short i wound up getting store credit and no refund. So i try calling to get a new part i need. no response. when i call on the phone they find out who i am they say "Boy Jorge" is busy and nobody else will help you. So i ask to speak to a manager. Speaking he says. Well i need help and if you guys don't help me i will report this transaction to my bank, pay pal, and the BBB. some lady comes on the phone. ok the part you need is being over nighted to you now. DO I REALLY HAVE TO CALL AND CUSS PEOPLE OUT TO GET ANY HELP????? If you can't run a store don't try. or at least ask for cod, not pay up front. I don't like to act like an ass, now i am all worked up and feel like shit!!!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account