DO I REALLY HAVE TO!!!!!

Ok to get decent service from certain handy dandy moped shops do i really have to call and be a jerk off to them? I have been trying to get a part from this certain store for about 2 months now. long story short i wound up getting store credit and no refund. So i try calling to get a new part i need. no response. when i call on the phone they find out who i am they say "Boy Jorge" is busy and nobody else will help you. So i ask to speak to a manager. Speaking he says. Well i need help and if you guys don't help me i will report this transaction to my bank, pay pal, and the BBB. some lady comes on the phone. ok the part you need is being over nighted to you now. DO I REALLY HAVE TO CALL AND CUSS PEOPLE OUT TO GET ANY HELP????? If you can't run a store don't try. or at least ask for cod, not pay up front. I don't like to act like an ass, now i am all worked up and feel like shit!!!

Re: DO I REALLY HAVE TO!!!!!

Gooch Warmer /

Beleive it or not you get more of a response from being an a$$hole..just look at the thread on Targped.....

handybikes rules- they shipped to my door in like 2 days.

just be grateful their is a place that actually carries the part you're looking for-

quarterkick has excellent service as well, those guys are awesome.

lol i will be greatful when they don't try to steal my money from me. i will be grateful when a company says they will produce a product, and do. wow that isn't that hard. i never even mentioned a name though. please no name throwing. if i had to i would have prefered to go to moped junkyard. or even ikes handy pull 45 mins from me, but that company told me they had a product sent me the wrong one, and now wou;dn't make it right until i cussed 3 people out on the phone.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account