should i buy??

its a pacer idk what year. should i buy?

Re: should i buy??

only if it's over $800. The Unknown Year, Model, And Condition Pacers that are under $800 are prolly a waste of your time.

_maybe?_

how much does it run u gotta give something to go of off

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

You own a Jawa. From what I hear, if you can keep a Jawa running, you're set with the Pacer.

But yeah...uh...details?

Are who bored! So T-Hi your out of school for the summer and need something to do. Posting none scents in a forums is not a constructive use of your time. You keep trying to sell a bike you done wants to sell not or to sell a bike you don't have. I can't wait for the summer to be over so I never have to hear your dumbass shit again. So what's is your next nick name T hi, gill, t ped , bottom.....

hahah u probably have no life picking on a kid like me. hahahahah dumb ass....

T Hi your trying to con people with a Jawa you want to sell , but not now. You also posted that your selling a tomos you don't own . What your selling for a friend? Does he know your selling he bike? Don't get pissy because you bought a bike you can't find parts for or it's not fast enough. Let me introduce to to a new word it called RESEARCH. As for not having a life . I do believe you post a hell of a lot more then I do. Everyone bitches about Jersey kids, but I can't deal with them. You are just annoying

George Smith /

what's sad is he is too lazy to clean the exhaust on a running moped....

What's worse is he could change that crappy bing and put a dellorto on that jawa and get mid 30s speed easy with a clean exhaust... Ido 32-35 with a biturbo and a jikov...

ive cleaned that thing out so many times

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account