moped test

Can anyone explain to me what is the moped driving part of the test like? like what do you have to do, and is there any "hard" parts of the test? thanx

Re: moped test

toe fur threadkiller /

there's a test to determine one's ability to ride a moped, and then determine whether said individual should be granted legal authorization to do so?

fuck. i thought i rode these things because i could just buy them from basements and backyards, make them kinda run, then tear around my town on them. and then get lost when i'm drunk and every damn field in indiana starts to look the same at 2am.

lol its easy stuff... just some figure 8 cones, look at the instructor turn right and left. than stop like 2 feet in front of a white line

moped test

The hardest part is distinguishing a moped from a scooter

thankfully here in PA you don't need to take a test to ride a moped, unfortunately you DO need to have a standard driver's license, however, i plan on attempting to take the motorcycle test on a moped, just to see if they'd let me...

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to use a moped or scooter to take the motorcycle test, and also to take the motorcycle safety course.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account