speed kit...

at mopedjunkyard.com they have this kit for $399.99 what do you guys think?

decent? or junk?

70 cc High Performance Speed Kit

Includes the following parts:

-Cylinder/Piston Kit ,

head,

Gasket Set,

Amal Carburetor,

Intake Manifold w/ injector hole,

Choke Lever,

Throttle Cable, Cable end,

Biturbo Exhaust-

Both kits now use the same domestic manifold

$399.99

Re: speed kit...

That stuff is the lowest grade performance parts available, for probably too much. Go open up the performance spreadsheet thread and pick out a configuration.

Yeah, make up your own configuration. Biturbos arent very good, either, from what i hear. And dellorto carbs are better than Amals.

that kit is the new jersey douche bag special. do not get that.

speed kit...

I was able to get a 65cc Metrakit, 15mm Bing and intake (i know, Bing. i like them), a Proma GP exhaust and 70 cc high comp head for less than $350 shipped from treats. All better parts than that value pack.

fuck you harold

and yea thats if your lazy and dont feel like buying shit seperate and just wanna buy somthing that'll last 6 months to a year and get a speed increase.

Spreadsheet for most mopeds has good configs that helped me and alot of other people and your own config will be better than that

I feel the love all the way ftrom New Jersey:)

awesome thats what i was told to do... ive dealt with him before. he is rad.... thats what i will do.

BryAn eurism /

I can picture Austin/snowman555 with his Sonic the Hedgehog hair gel running down over his orange spray tan job...

Somewhere there's an '83 Camaro in NJ with T-tops missing a driver

i dont have pins for hair and its summer mate you dont need a orange spray tan

plus i was joking so chill, new jersey moped riders are 99% fag kids who just slap a biturbo and say they hit 60, me on the other hand slap a tecnigas and hit 70

lol awesome thread

moped army threads can be viciously entertaining. i am calling this thread case closed......

ahhh hahahaha....that technigas going 70 got me.

Long live Joey Porsche.

oh if only Targaped were here.... siiigghh

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account