Honda 1981 PA50-II

I'd buy it for $200. Even if it doesn't run

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/PA50I_(PA50M)_and_PA50II_Information

Re: what model is this?

can i find performance parts for it?

should i spend the 25 bucks on it?

thanks for leeting me in on what model it is

that is a Honda pa50I. Moist likely 1978 or newer. Double check the id plate to see if it's a I or II. The II is absolutely wonderful, it's pretty fast stock and is very tunable. Most likely being red like that means it's a pa50I, which is the 20mph version. It is well worth $25 and then some. They are not nearly as tunable but you do have some options. I used the ramp plate from a model II variator and mine does 27 and rides like a dream. You can also pick up a PA50II engine on eBay and slap it in there and have a red model II that way. Basically for $25 GET YOUR ASS DOWN THERE AND BUY IT! You can ask questions later.

could i at least find a nice deep sounding exuast?

this thing is most likely a pa50II, they started mixing the colors in the 80s. you can see that seat and blinkers, it is newer than 78 for sure.

did you already buy this? i'm going to if you didn't!

It has a CDI Unit and is Red, Which makes it a 1981

yeah man, you can get 70 cc kits for em and stuff.

here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/honda-hobbit-PA-50-express-moped-70cc-7-port-cylinder_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35595QQihZ008QQitemZ180253845484QQtcZphoto

i think there was a leo vince exhaust made for it, too. it might be hard to find though.

wow, i found you a leo vince exhaust. its on ebay though, so you'd need to buy it asap, before the auction ends.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Hobbit-PA50-Leo-Vince-Camino-Exhaust-Pipe_W0QQitemZ220248592423QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220248592423&;

Dude, it's $130... this guy is contemplating whether or not $25 bucks is worth it for the bike (WHICH IT IS, YOU'RE PRETTY MUCH STEALING IT.)

oh, eschuk. i realize that now. but, he asked if he can find performance parts for it, so i was showing him whats availible.

dude, 25 bucks is good for anything.

buy this before a crank steals it.

i emailed the guy about it

he hasnt got back to me

but yea im definitly gunna get into the moped scene

thanks for the help everyone

no, it's a moped, it will only achieve different levels of "Chainsaw" noise. I hope your asking this now that it's sitting in your garage. What you can get are different exhausts to improve it's performance, but it will always have that eager beaver buzz!

« Go to Topic — end of thread