JB weld veterans needed here!

ok so i jbwelded part of my intake (inside) and need to know how long to wait before running it, now know that i applied some this morning and some last night, i stuck it in the oven at 200 degrees an hour ago and just took t out, is it ok to use?

Re: JB weld veterans needed here!

http://jbweld.net/products/jbweld.php

"It stays pliable for about 30 minutes after mixing, sets in 4-6 hours, and cures fully in 15-24 hours."

but i put it on the oven for 200 degrees and it says that if u heat it up it will cure faster im not a fucking retard

dude, if you ask a question and someone answers it... dont be a chump.

putting it in the oven for an hour at 200 degrees adds a total variable to the original instructions - so I don't think your question can be answered with complete accuracy.

apparently you are a fucking retard. that's all the information that's officially availible, he wasn't condescending in the least bit.

the faster you make it dry the weaker it will be

eschuk ure a shmuck that is not all the availible info so go to hell i have the instructions right here and was wanting to get a yes or no if i could use it now and ure just being a total dick today, idk if that targa guy got u fucked up or what, but its time for you to calm the fuck down

thank you jay and thank you brian

Fred Battershell /

You might try phoning the 800 customer service # that is located somewhere on the package. I'm sure they can help you.

"LOL BUT FUCK YOU MATT IM NUT FUKKIN RATARDED"

Brian didn't answer anything, he agreed with me that there's no basis for instruction when heating it.

And Yeah, Targa got me completely fucked up, I responded only once to the Epic Battle he's been having with the entire board by questioning his maturity, which i seem to be doing here more and more frequently. hmmm.

I totally got pwned durrh

thank you fred

Eschuk have a nice day

And you have a better one :)

lol we should ride somettime i live in hopewell like 30 minutes from you i think

hah, i use my moped to commute to work, it only gets to 25 mph... theres no "riding" for me, lol. only trying to keep up

It says the curing time on the package

I'm about the use JB weld on mine. I got a new 15mm and it cracked when bolting it on. Castings aren't what they used to be. I might use something runnier to fill in the crack

you should just used some super glue. i heard that new diet pepsi max adds like 4 or 5 horsepower.

now

Not to threadjack but... my pedal broke out of the crank, and appears to be welded into there at one point, could i use JB Weld to hold the pedal in there sufficiently? Thanks

Jake, I'm actually going to try this in like 3 hours... Ill get back to you.

awesome, hope it works out well (:

im probably JB welds best costomer i use it for everything its holding my brake pads on my clutch is jb welded together and yes it works great on intakes

best glue ever made

but sucks on plastic gas tanks

Eschuk, how did it work out for you on the pedals?

Yeah, you can't tighten anything besides wheel nuts too much on a moped...

I've tried to use JB Weld on a stripped pedal arm to hold the pedal on and it worked for about a day. It's possible that I didn't follow the instructions and was a really long time ago. Good luck.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account