wiffleball, if you're bored, here's some facts about your namesake:
1) Wiffle Ball was established in 1962 by a Polynesian astrophysicist who was trying to develop a bong that could be disguised as a baseball bat. Initial enthusiasm about the sport was original credited to children becoming slowly addicted to opium residue in the plastic, as bats were often used to smuggle product in for Vietnam and Laos. George Bush Sr. or any Air America affiliate were not available for comment. (Note: the Texas Rangers were originally intended to be a wiffle ball team.)
2) Most scientists agree, that had the space shuttle challenger been built with wiffle plastic, nobody's grade school teachers would ever have been given the chance to say "that could have be me!"
3) Because of the "Wiffle Lives" tourney on June 6th, Media Genesis will temporarily be the center of universe for two hours.
4) The Golden Gate Bridge has a yellow, plastic infrastructure.
5) Magic Johnson purees a wiffle ball with his breakfast shake every morning. Not that means anything, but he has been doing pretty good the past 15 years