HAROLD can we vote targaped/zizz account deletion?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

i mean wari was crazy but not like this guy. can it be done as a group? i mean if enough of us vote?

Re: HAROLD can we vote targaped/zizz account delet

I vote for PERMABAN!!!

I'm with you all. Its really stupid for me every time I get on here to see him post something about Harold and mind control and shit like that we dont need him spamming the forums.

perm ban

permaban yo.

i heard that all the people on this thread are harold, corey, fratbone, motobrokane, jerry, linda your all just harold, wait no that's fucking nuts and the type of stuff no one wants to read about. everyone has put up few dumb ass post in there life, due to lots of beers, pot, just being pissed off ect... but there must be a line. its not fare to harold to have to watch and wait to delete targapeds shit, blocking him sound like the right thing to do.

wait a minute wari is not crazy at all she is the smartest and most helpful person on this site

maybe? let's see what everyone else says.

i would love to. and if wari was really a chik instead of some old fart bag loser, then i would say she is everything you listed.

<crowd cheer>Ban! Ban! Ban!</crowd cheer>

idk i say just ingore him, maby he will shape up after a while but NO ONE can respond to his BS THat he posts then he will get it, and be fine

Hmm, that didn't work out. What it said was:

[crowd cheer]Ban! Ban! Ban![/crowd cheer]

But with > < instead of ] [

Now let's hope that this one does work :P

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

my vote: Ban.

Vote to block.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

ban

ban his ip so he cant remake accounts

"Before you follow any advice found on Moped Army get at least three other opinions. Some people here know what they are talking about (usually that is) but some know very little and sound as if they know a lot..." This was posted to a newcomer. I feel that he has gone from useless to mildly destructive. I could ignore his craziness, but this did not sit well with me. He is in no position with respect to the collective group to make such statements. He is MRA material for sure. This is a road I never wanted to go down but as the group has grown and new people are turning up all the time we can afford to sever such gangrenous appendages.

I vote ban. (Raise your hand if you're surprised!)

Obviously I haven't been around long enough to have seen the Tomos oil-injector debate from the beginning, but I think targaped is at least partially responsible for the recent (ugly) debates about it. If he hadn't kept bringing it up, arguing the point, and turning it into a personal debate, I don't think it would have escalated as far as it did. I'm not trying to say that one side is right and one side is wrong (let's please not start all that again...), and I'm not trying to say that it doesn't take two to argue. I'm just saying that I think he added fuel to the fire and didn't try to put it out once it got started.

I know I'm not alone when I say that I am sick to death of reading his ridiculous posts. He makes paranoid accusations, spams the forums, and never misses an opportunity to continue to shove information about his trip down our throats. Is anyone else starting to twitch whenever they see "7500 mile" or "Canada"? I am. (Sorry to all the other Canadians out there. I don't think poorly of the rest of you.) 98% of his contributions to this site either piss people off, annoy people, or divide people. I don't think those are the kind of contributions we need more of.

To be fair, he's added a few helpful comments now and then. He's got his little tire tips, he's got his little "remove the whatever-it-is from your exhaust" and probably one or two other things. However, those tips are now archived on the site where anyone who wants to can look for them. It's not worth putting up with his crazy rantings, spam, and other bullshit just so he can occasionally offer a helpful tip.

So yeah, I vote ban.

Ban!

Raymond Wright IV /

isnt he leaving on a trip soon anyway?

i agree with my buddy corey.....

ban...

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I vote against a ban.

Here is why: I run a few websites. One is an openly-editable wiki, the other has a forum. My philosophy as an admin is that humans should never be permanently banned. I ban spammers with a vengeance, but they are usually bots. I feel that any person will usually come around and be a useful part of the community. I've seen it happen many times. He had the best intentions when he came here to share his trek story. He bumped it too many times, I agree, but people were asshats to him needlessly. It's been all downhill from there.

So, while I hesitate to stick my neck out for someone everyone seems to hate, I'm doing it more on principle than anything.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

i used to think the same thing, up to about the time he started making 3 or 4 threads a day attacking differant people in multiple categories. this last one was just the last straw for me. plus he makes it clear he has no intention of stopping or showing respect even though almost everyone has asked him to get a grip. i think all of us have been cool enough to tolerate it and keep handing out second chances over and over again, but in the end all we get is kicked in the teeth.

you can't ban ppl from a free site, even if you want to he can make a new account with a different e-mail etc. so there is no point unless you just want to get him more riled up.

John Joedicke /

He is heading out on the road soon so just let it all lie. It will soon be silent in the forest again. LOL Ignore posts.

_I feel that any person will usually come around and be a useful part of the community._

I think you forgot a word.

_I feel that any SANE person will usually come around and be a useful part of the community._

And therein lies the dilemma.

I don't understand why everyone is still replying to the stuff he writes and trying to reason with him or tell him why he's wrong. You can't reason with a crazy person. Reason and crazy are mutually exclusive. Reasoning with a crazy person is like trying to put a very large square peg into a very small round hole. It. Does. Not. Work. Give. Up.

I think you're right that people were needlessly asshats to him, although they probably started off being only minorly needlessly asshat-ish to him. It happens to pretty much everyone -- something they write gets an asshat-ish response. Most other people either get over it, change how they phrase their posts/stop being annoying, stop posting in that discussion, or leave. Nobody else takes it to this level, probably because their reason tells them when to quit.

Props to you, though, for having principles strong enough that you'll stick to them even when it means defending [insert distasteful tone] Targaped [end distasteful tone]. It takes a more open mind than I've got to see a different side to this debate.

Hallelujah

You get to see Harold /

I won't get riled up, Elliot, I don't have Harold's time to pose as a dozen or more different posters .. I feel sorry for the guy, he was in a motorcycle accident and told me he's at home a lot with nothing to do, so he lives virtually. I hope I can get rid of my remaining hard feelings towards him, because he said he suffered a head injury which left him with personality problems, as evidenced by his posts. Poor guy. I kind of like him .. but when I get on the road this summer this forum and virtual life will be left behind, and as this is my second run in with Harold's kind of guy on a forum I won't be looking for a third. I wish I could help him .. I tried my best ..

Sure thing! /

Right on, Harold. I'll vote for that.

Join the clique - get promoted

Sure thing! Hatred is good! /

Get a whip, too.

Sure thing! Hatred is good! /

Etu, Bruti?

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.