New around here....

Hey everyone, i just picked up a 77 Cimatti City Bike with the Minarelli V1 engine... i like it a lot so far, just a lot of cruise around on

anyways, i seem to be spewing motor oil from the cap on the top of the engine and im not sure why.. any thoughts of why or how i can fix it.

also any places i can pick some parts up at? new muffler, shocks and maybe engine stuff?

thanks in advanced, and i sincerely apologize for my ignorance in the subject

Re: New around here....

Well many cylinder kits are available. Some even up to 90cc. Check 1977mopeds and I believe there is an exhaust on ebay at this time if you search Minarelli along with a replacement stock cylinder. Hanybikes and mopedshop are also good places for V1 stuff. Hope I could help. Nolan.

If it is spewing oil out of the filler/breather I would say that it is overfull. Drain it out and put in 600cc of 20w or 30w non-detergent oil.

i dont know if it is the filler/breather, it is a cap on the top of the engine labeled "Motor Oil"... so im assuming is just the cap... but ya maybe it is just over full. thanks!

huh... aight thanks for the heads up man!

« Go to Topic — end of thread