I just don't like oppression Harold

Targ Freedom Fighter /

No Harold, I'm not crazy .. I just can't go along with oppression. If you hadn't blocked me on email we could discuss this in private .. but you set up the rules. There's been no reason for you to be deleting my constructive and informative posts other than they disagree with your mechanical philosophies. You'll ruin the spirit of this forum, and while I may be on the road touring soon, another week to go, I still have time to try to persuade you of what you're doing wrong.

Re: I just don't like oppression Harold

Kayren probably wouldn't appreciate this sort of behavior Bob. Do we need to ask her?

Targ Freedom Fighter /

You're right, Danger, Kayren wouldn't appreciate someone crushing freedom. Welcome to the family, man.

bob, i hope you fall down and break your hip

douche,

yes you are in fact not right in the head. all your posts get deleted because you have been posts nothing but spam and preaching. well thats not right. 2% of your posts aren't crazy but guess what?

fuck you! you want to spam the board and get all fucking nutso on us you lose your right to participate. im not going to read all your posts and determine whether they are crazy or not. they all get deleted.

as far as the oil injection thing goes. dude, the argument has been around long before your shriveled balls showed up on this website. no other threads have every been locked or deleted about the subject. just YOURS! you are such a douchebag that you are the only one to ever take the argument that far! congrats!

normally when someone like you gives someone bad advice we can offer a second more educated opinion in response. then the person who either created or is reading the thread can then make the choice for themselves who to listen to. just like the puch vs tomos or polini vs metrakit debate. however you are not normal. when someone disagrees with you, you go fucking bonkers and make 20 threads talking about conspiracies and shit.

chill the fuck out. how are you so wound up at your age. you are gonna break your hip if you arent careful.

in conclusion, suck my non wrinkly balls. im gonna keep deleting your shit. i just checked godaddy.com

www.wrinklyballarmy.com is available you should start your own messageboard.

peace.jerry

Targ Freedom Fighter /

Ah - so Harold is Jerry after all. Funny about that, eh? And I'm the one who uses double identies? You can't get me to respond in your language, Harold, it's not far behind me, but it makes me ill to use it.

The truth comes out /

That's sweet of you, Crackstar.

toe fur threadkiller /

you know who i like?

this guy \/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thats my favorite karaoke tune

HaroldLindaJerryDoubleToe

The truth comes out /

Wow .. and I thought I had an imagination for names. I have learned a bit about how oppression works, Mr. Accuser. Thanks.

Re: HaroldLindaJerryDoubleToe

Do you really think Harold is Jerry?

bah why cant smoking still be cool like that!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh my god, Topher. They referenced that in Family Guy and I have NEVER GOTTEN THE REFERENCE until now.

toe fur threadkiller /

yeah dude! i remember that episode!

"come see me sometime, sweetheart...i know a thinkg or two about being cool..."

Shatner is my hero.

peace.jerry

How many you got in there H

Are they real or Memorex? /

And how do you disguise your IP identity?

Re: How many you got in there H

There are very easy ways to disguise your IP.

Peace. Jerry.

omg lol.

i leave the boards for a week and it turns into a nuthouse, this is what happened last summer with that nate troll.

peace. jerry.

I like how he keeps referring to his posts as "informative" and always goes back to the oil injection thing. I've never seen him post anything except stuff about Harold and stuff about how he's leaving the thread FOR GOOD THIS TIME. Or something about god or whatever.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...Peace. Jerry.

I was once lectured for signing off; Peace.Jerry in the repair section.

Are they real or Memorex? /

Peace Jerry is nutbar Harold in his many versions. I'm sorry, Jerry, that you're stuck in your home for the most part and have nothing better to do than cause trouble for people. It's sad. I'm praying for us all.

If i were you, i'd just pray that you don't piss Harold off to much. If you posted on this forum longer then a few weeks you would have seem what he did to Nate, and you would know why i'm saying this. Maybe you should just stop be for things get fucked up for you. There are other moped forums, try mopedriders.com, Its mostly older guys like you.

I am Sparticus...

How did that guy do that with the cig

hop.. if you dont know dont ask pretty simple stuff...

anyway targaped is crazy he probably just chills in his house all day with no one to talk to so he posts random crap here trying to get attention.

Peace.Jerry.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Man, this dude is either straight up crazy or just really, really, dense. Maybe he just doesn't "get" the internet and how it works?

Peace. Jerry.

You get to see Harold /

I know who you are now, Harold, and I don't dislike you. I hope you can get out of the house more, do some riding, find some real life. I'm sorry I didn't realize who you were sooner. I hope you can get some relief from your injuries. Thanks for the help posting the trip story.

What are you talking about targaped is a homeless guy who broke into some ones house and is useing there computer just to make every one thing think he is better then harold and jus ttrying to make harold have a harder time.

Peace.Jerry.

Obviously the internet is a place to waste hours/days of time arguing about one tiny thing. then spread that one thing to many many separate threads started by the same person because it would be improper to post in the actual threads about it, like the other peons. its not like we all have anything to keep us occupied or something....Ooh, wait! we should all buy mopeds!

Peace. Jerry.

« Go to Topic — end of thread