Relief! Magnum MKII story :)

Zack Rineer /

About 2 months ago I was riding the Peugeot 103 on backroads in my town.... I went down an alley and saw the Puch Magnum MKII just sitting there against a fence. I was in college at the time and home for the weekend..... I came back for summer and decided to go knock on the door... A woman comes to the door and gives me a number to the man who owns it.. Well I give him a call and he tells me it was his sons and that there is no title for it.. He told me he would be willing to sell it because its been sitting for two years! I make him an offer ($50) and he accepts..

I take it home and find another personsinfo in the trunk of it.. I then thought that it was stolen.... A few weeks later I called the man whos name is on all the info..

Ends up that he gave it to his grandson and never switched the title into his name, the elder man whos name is on the title searched while on the phone and found the title to the moped. I now have the title to it and will never give this thing up.. I also have the keys to lock it up, and the original owners manul!!! He said that he will look for the side covers for it and give me a call if he has them..

The man who gave it to his grandson was pretty upset that he sold it to me but its just the way things go sometimes..

Thanks for taking the time to read!

I thought it was pretty crazy how things worked out..

Re: Relief! Magnum MKII story :)

Zack Rineer /

either no one wants to read, or no one gives a rats ass..

oh well :)

I HATE YOU PEOPLE WHO KEEP GETTING MAGNUMS FOR MAD CHEAP. PLEASE STOP POSTING THESE STORIES AS THEYRE MAKING ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF.

haha, nice grab zack

now wheres mine...

Lucky fusking ass hole lol. I have been looking for one of them for about a year now and still have not came close.

God Bless The Child Who Has His Own :P

post some pics up!!

Zack Rineer /

just taken.. I know I know, you're all wondering why an MKIIwith those forks?! well.. the others were bent so I just went ahead and got the ones that are on it..

Zack Rineer /

And like I said, the owner might have the side covers...

Also, I need a magnum II speedo and the bracket holder thing..

Nice find!

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account