HEY Mosquito Fleet/ SEATTLE!

Hey, I'm going to be in town from the 9th to the 15 of July. I was wondering if I could meet you guys (and perhaps ride if there's a loaner, if not that's fine). Let me know!

Re: HEY Mosquito Fleet/ SEATTLE!

Anybody?

definitely. moped monday happens every week at mars bar, and we hang out together all the time. i'll see what i can do about a loaner.

we'll take you around the city and show you a good time. what brings you to seattle?

oh, ha. i just saw your other thread too. all the mosquitos were at a wedding yesterday for a couple of people in our club. festivities ran till 2am. i'm sure most of them are still trying to sleep away their hangovers. hence the lack of responses.

Yeah, I have a family reunion at my parents' house. I made the new thread 'cause I didn't think the other one was visible enough. lol

I can't wait, it's going to an awesome time!

The Mosquito Fleet will show you a good time! They treated me like a celebrity, and I'm not even a girl!

What time do you guys usually meet?

Monday Monday Monday! Hopefully still at the Mars Bar, unless they kick us out.

Any particular time of day?

9 o'clock on monday

8pm. we usually ride at 9:30.

I heard many members of the Mosquito Fleet go to Mars Hill. Is that true?

you definitely heard wrong.

Yeah, TBS are the new Jesus freaks.

zero of them? who ever my source was is not very reliable

there are a few that go, but this is as far from a church-based club as you can get. why does it matter?

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there will be a loaner ped available and if I should bring my helmet or not.

I have one, bring your helmet.

Sweet thanks! I can't wait to cruise around Seattle

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

kinda ot but all the seattle dudes i met were super rad. cant wait to come up for the rally. no seriously, EVERY ONE of the seattle people i met rocked. glad to have met you guys.

Ditto what motobrokane said.

I really can't thank you MF'ers enough for the waayy fun time in Seattle. Won't make the rally but I will be up the following week to help clean up.

Hey guys, I was thinking about what a hassle it'll be to take my helmet on the air plane and I was wondering if I'll be able to borrow one when I ride with you guys?

Skeeters rock

I was on a ride with them last Monday and they are the coolest cats this side of the Mississippi!!! Seth totally hooked it up. Thanks dudes!

laura, it's pretty easy to take your helmet on with you, just count it as a carry on and put it under the seat. i do it every rally i go to where i won't have my own bike.

but if you end up not bringing it, there are a few loaner helmets around, most of them are open face/skull cap style though.

justin and andy, you two need to hurry and move up here.

Yeah, I was in a rush to catch the bus today and forgot my helmet at home. :( An open face is fine, I just don't want to ride without one. Can't wait till monday!

so, uh, don't you want to know where I live so you can meet up for loaner action?

Also I do not have a helmet for you unless you want to wear an open-faced mens large from 1985.

better email me if you want to set something up.

I know it's last minute and I don't want to be a pain in the ass... but I was wondering if there was another loaner ped and helmet. I was talking to my cousin yesterday and he was really interested in riding a moped. If not, that's fine I just thought I'd ask. Thanks

Laura

btw my # (612)239-9543

i have an open face black medium if that fits the noggin better.

ooh that sounds great!

pick it up on your way over to my house Laura