picture

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

how do i add a picture? i browsed its a jpeg but wont come up

Re: picture

you have to have the

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

no way to just attach it of my computer?

You have to find it first. If you know where the pic is,when you click browse another window pops up.Go to the top of that window and use the "Look In". Most of the time the pics are in "My Pictures." Hope that helps.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

yea i did that i dont get it. it takes forever and then for like 2 seconds a warning pops up talking about decepticons lol and then its gone?weird

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

Warning: rename(/usr/www/users/phreakco/decepticon/img/forums/ma_forum_moped//usr/tmp/phpUaEn6s,/usr/www/users/phreakco/decepticon/img/forums/ma_forum_moped/1214153624_jeffs_pics_025.jpg) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/phreakco/decepticon/inc/forums/discuss/post.php on line 88 thats what it says

If you can email the pic to me and i'll try to post it for you.

bugwiezer1@sbcglobal.net

here you go.

1214188572_magnum.jpg

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

got that for a couple hundred

cool its just like photo to canvas. had you known abut

Photos on canvas is a visual art movement that emerged in the mid 1950s in Britain and in parallel in the late 1950s in the

United States. The coinage of the term Pop Art is often credited to British art critic/curator, Lawrence Alloway in an

essay titled The Arts and the Mass Media, although the term he uses is "popular mass culture" Nevertheless,

Alloway was one of the leading critics to defend mass culture and Pop Art as a legitimate art form. Pop art is one of

the major art movements of the twentieth century. Characterized by themes and techniques drawn from popular mass culture,

such as advertising and comic books, pop art is widely interpreted as either a reaction to the then-dominant ideas of

abstract expressionism or an expansion upon them. Pop art, like pop music, aimed to employ images of popular as opposed to

elitist culture in art, emphasizing the banal or kitschy elements of any given culture. It has also been defined by the

artists use of mechanical means of reproduction or rendering techniques that down play the expressive hand of the artist.

Pop art at times targeted a broad audience, and often claimed to do so.

Much of pop art is considered very academic, as the unconventional organizational practices used often make it difficult

for some to comprehend. Pop art and minimalism are considered to be the last modern art movements and thus the precursors

to postmodern art, or some of the earliest examples of postmodern art themselves.

« Go to Topic — end of thread