solex yes/no

I've got an inside line on a '68 solex 3800 runs, (not fast never gonna be) what is a good price and starting price for a negotiation on price fair condition

Re: solex yes/no

Frostback Ditch /

Well, I got my 4600 for $600 CAN. All depends on the condition when it comes to price. How is it?

it is in OK shape, not great runs well. it is more of a "neat" addition to my set nothing to get a huge chubby over, now my honda that is a chubby delivery service.

Any photos?

Is it complete with all the hoods, lights, etc.?

i love solexes i would pay $300 for a nice running one

unfortunately i have 2 free non running solexes

Elliot, are your Solexes too far gone to get running?

I have a co-worker with two of them on his propperty up north, but he is selling his proppery and hopefully this bikes to me

toe fur threadkiller /

moonshiner, if you get 'em for a good price, and feel like spreading the love, let me know. i needs one. and you're not tooooooooo far from me.

There are at least five for sale on ebay at the moment, four of them in Ohio and Michigan.

toe fur threadkiller /

damn!

i'm ebay-slackin'!

i've been really lazy about the internet lately. i don't even close my browser. i just leave it on mopedarmy and my email and fuck around on here after work.

I have to get them first then I will se what the story is (he may only sell me on)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account