Moping in Michigan

Are there any other members in West Michigan? I used to be able to look at the members list and find where people were, but now I can't figure out how I did it. Now it seems all I can find is the organized branches.

Anyone up for a ride in the Ludington area?

Re: Moping in Michigan

its under "Resources" on the top then "Moped Owners Directory"

Oh, OK, I knew it was there somewhere. Why did I ever think it would be under "Members"?

Good luck with organizing a Ludington ride. It's a beautiful area but thinly populated.

You're a good 4 hour moped ride away from me, but hesperia/fremont is halfway. Joe

I'd like to ride that area sometime. Im several hours away, though. So it probably wont happen for me.

Hey my crew is putting together a ride in port huron this saturday come through. I'll bump the post with the address

im in southwest area like 10 min from kalamazoo looking for a ped but as soon as i find one ill be riding all over again

as soon as i get my small motorbike (registered as a moped) running and broken in i can go to any ride any where in MI which should take less than a month so yeah any body up for it

New or used?

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account