Sorta OT: Moped Dreams

So last night I had an insane dream that someone on this here message board sold me a Batavus Starflite for $250. In the dream it was a step through which was painted red, white, and blue and had a huge, clear container under the seat labeled 'windshield washer fluid.' The person who sold me the moped proceeded to send me a vegan cheesecake cookie thing that read 'faux cheezy.'

Anyone else have strange moped dreams? Maybe it was the 20 or beers I drank, or I just might be a little obsessed.

Re: Sorta OT: Moped Dreams

like every night.

I've been having rally dreams.

The Puddle Cutters all lived in a old fire house with bunk beds and we had to chase down bicycle thieves. They were all in a junk yard full of RV's, and after we got the bikes back the swat team claimed all the glory.

Sorta OT: Moped Dreams

I've been having moped dreams a lot lately, but the 'faux cheezy' was sort of strange. I realized that the supposed Batavus Starflite was some sort of warped vision of Chicago Glenn's American masterpiece.

Wait a minute...my blood alcohol level is about 3x legal for driving...should I really be on-line? I've got 50 years of dreams behind me. Let's not go there.

I had my first moped dream last week. I was in the city and these guys come buy and one was walking with a black and gray Honda passport. and I bought it off of him for $100 and threw it in the back of my Scirocco. but Uh-Oh my friend Matt was driving. (he's not the best driver) and immediately a high speed chase with the cops started and I was freaking out about the moped getting impounded. and then he hit a curb and I woke up. but after that I've decided that my next bike will be a Honda Passport. not a true true moped. but still. I need one.

Last time I rode my moped by the woods, I had this dream....

I dreamed that my magnum was actually finshed and i was actually able to ride it. That was good dream.

I've had a couple moped dreams. The one I remember the most clearly is the one where I bought that AJW Collie you can find one of in the photo section of this here moped site (my personal moped fantasy bike, if anyone's got it I'll pay top dollar). It was the best dream ever.

If you knew Matt this dream is even funnier.

My moped dream was about me finally getting a magnum, and taken it to a rally. Then when I was at the rally every one talked me into doing a "flaming burnout" so we go and get some gas and durm in the middle of the rode and we where holding up cars and all then they light the gas on fire and when I started to do a burnout my pants coult on fire and then the moped coult on fire and we both died and when to moped heaven....... =]]

« Go to Topic — end of thread