Re: PORTLAND RALLY!

Imma just wear a 2XL Ocean Pacific tanktop with the BIIGGGGGG arm holes as a dress all weekend. Is that ok?

Also Ryan you shouldn't post that picture on the general forum or people might think moped army members are douchey gay hipsters.

aren't we?

Dean can we nerd out on fixies in Portland? I want to hold you close and mutually daydream about phil wood hubs.

come up with buttloads of money and you can buy these instead of a loaner.

<a href="http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/732452851.html">http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/732452851.html</a>;

pffffffff!

phil my wood hub, alan.

SETH WHY YOU NO COME TO RALLY : ( : ( : (

Done with work for the weekend! See

you peeps tommorow.

YAY!!!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

any motion lefters coming? i sure hope so

IMPORTANT INFO!!!

Here is some important information you might benefit from if you plan on getting awesome this weekend:

Hold My Beer Site: puddlecutters.net/hold-my-beer/ break> Itinerary: puddlecutters.net/hold-my-beer/itinerary/ break> Rally Map: puddlecutters.net/hold-my-beer/locations/ break> Purchase Raffle Tickets Online: puddlecutters.net/products/ break>

WE ARE HIGH TECH! One very awesome tool that you need to sign up on is our SMS update system! Wanna know what time breakfast is? That a ride

Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!!

yes! Thank you erica. I've been waiting for that rally map all week.

does anybody want a ride from sf?

Of course, Vic!

If anyone is just vying for a "WTF do I do when I get to Portland?!" Then feel free to e-mail me. I will have my e-mails pushed through every minute all throughout this weekend. ericaerica (at) mac.com (no spaces and @ instead of (at), duh)

Maitland Of the Loin /

i know exactly what to do, make my bike work!

zach i hope one of you has red loctite and a piston stop. thats all i need!1!! (dear god i hope)

People are starting to arrive already!!

I'm leaving.... should be there right at rush hour.

Nobody else here wanted me to take their peds.

and the longer story- the truck I'm taking almost got scrapped this morning.

be here bitches!

THIS starts TODAY!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account