PORTLAND RALLY!

is going to be epic.

PORTLAND RALLY!

i heard it was going to be totally lame.

raffling off a brand new moped? so gay.

OMG JK i wish it wasn't three-thousand miles away ROFL LMAO~~!!~~

Re: PORTLAND RALLY!

the grand reveal of amadeus the moped.

and lots of titties.

eff yeah!

I wanna rally with you guys!

can't waaaaiiiit! nate and rafter just finished my magnum tonight. first moped. first rally. first time to portland. yay!

PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY! (SO SOON!)

I am so excited

pff. I bet it's going to be alright.

yeah. rub it in. i can't go.

WTF SETH!

way to ruin christmas.

sorry vic. see you at blood drive?

so, any previews of the rally shirt?

Maitland Of the Loin /

dude if its like last year it will be a total letdown

we haven't made them yet...

Like always, us Cutters do things last minute, piling out awesomeness by the minute-load. T-Shirts are being made Thursday, the DAY BEFORE THE RALLY. But they rule. They will rule. (And I would imagine they would have something to do with that sweet little graphic up there!^)

bah... One rally I _really_ wish I could go to, Portland seems awesome! have fun yo, when I'm rich and famous next year maybe I'll make it.

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

zomg. i cant wait. work is dragging ass and now that the targaped drama is fizzling out, im left with nothing to do...

Ryan: Start making cropped belly shirts and tiny jean shorts! It's gonna be a H-O-T weekend!

6 of us are getting on our mopeds around 3pm tomorrow and riding south!

hold my sparks, this is going to be awesome!

hahaha, yeah since it's gonna be a little heat wave up there everyone can bust out short shorts and half-shirts...i'm looking at you, alan...

Waiting for you will be a six pack of Sparks and a hose to clean y'all off, Dean.

*currently folding my "HAWAII 88" mesh half jersey and placing it into my suitcase.

I'll have scissors for the shirts you choose to bring that actually cover your belly. NO COVERED BELLIES THIS WEEKEND!

keep in mind if hadnt been for your rally last year theres no way this picture of not alan laguardia ever gets taken...

ugghhh I am not getting any work done today. muussttt sttooooppp thhhiinnnnnkkkinnnngg abbbboouuttt ralllllllllllyyyyyyyyy.

That picture is epically disturbing in the best way possible. Let's recreate, everyone.

I am snipping holes in my T for nipples

OMG I love Alan. I appreciate the beard.

I just got rallyspam going so if you like getting text messages on your fone either go to http://www.puddlecutters.net and put your phone number in the red box or send the word 'stab' to 41-411. Then we can spam you all weekend long with whatever, for example : alerts whenever there's a team naked sighting, or a warning before the ride leaves.

And the housing/etc. map is up at http://www.puddlecutters.net/locations/ so you can start charting your weekend.