How to UPJET a TOMOS ST???????

the drifter /

I was thinking that upjetting a tomos ST would only increase the amount of fuel entering the engine without compensating with extra oil. So the only way to upjet a ST is to remove the oil injection system and start to premix? that sound right?

Re: How to UPJET a TOMOS ST???????

hahha no

sorry... that was rude, just swap out the jet, what year tomos st do you have.

the oil injection runs off the engine, aka every Rotation a measured blob of oil enters the intake, as long as your running your stock cylinder your not risking anything by up-jetting.

what year tomos tho?

~SABAT!

sabat fell for it? or did if all for sabat falling for it?

are the injectors from 06 any good?

i have no idea what years are supposeddly good or bad, i think its all the same, just how they put them together(where they run the lines)

my bro has had no problems with his 04' revival a35

and ive had no problems with my 07/08 streetmateR

just check it out not nessasarily take it apart, but look at all the lines, check for kinks or possible kinks.

yeah what did i fall for?

~SABAT!

the drifter /

the fact that you have to take out the oil injection system for this to work. the rpm's of the engine has nothing to do with the fact that the oil to gas mixture will now be off. I think the only way to go is to rip out the injection system and start to premix. Besides word has it that the injection system is a big liability anyway and its not really that much of an inconvenience to premix.

well its nice when you can just ride around pull into a gas station fill up and drive off.

but premixing isnt bad just have to be limited to carrying yourown gas or having a 5-10 gallon thing of it your home

the drifter /

naw, you could just carry the oil with you on roadtrips or whatnot.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account