2nd Annual Naked Moped Day

"Click here for more details":https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/378541/378426/

Today is the second annual naked moped day. It is the day where everyone around the world can participate. Just get your skin in the sun, or ride nude under the full moon. It's the day for it.

---_DeeZy_

Re: 2nd Annual Naked Moped Day

Well you are Canadian, and you have a day for that around Christmas time, right?

toe fur threadkiller /

and here i thought every day was naked moped day.

MY MOPED IS ALWAYS NAKED..... SHE IS COOL LIKE THAT.

I used to have an alter ego in college called "The Sausage Bandit". I would tie a t-shirt around my head such that only my eyes would show through the neck hole, and ran drunk and naked, committing petty larceny of passersby and fellow party-goers. "I am the sausage bandit!" and people were shocked enough at seeing me such that I could grab pretty much whatever I wanted. The only problem was, you have to carry whatever you steal, so it becomes harder to run, unless you could drink it or smoke it. Too bad I didn't have a moped. And, sausage banditry is unflattering after a chilly skinny-dip in a stranger's pool.

Stealing is stupid. Being naked is alright. The end.

deezy, i really need to meet you man. put a shirt on, hop on your ped and come hang out in missoula for a day. holy shit its hot out today.

dude deez why did you not post this when my mom or dad was not home or tell me last nite lol well ill wait till later then

hahahahh sweet pic. oh its go skateboarding day too.

Deezy, thank you for being you.

So, do we get any new pictures?

I am sorry to report that my moped is _down_. My shifter cable snapped in the middle, and I have no way of getting it running today. So instead I just worked on it naked.

1214088259_moonburn_2.jpg

Re: 2nd Annual Naked Moped riders

Chris Slamminson #116 /

Red October 5- Beware of the house on the far side of Hamilton St. with a quad on the porch.

Jason Luther /

its nice to get a smile every once in a while. just say 'no' to crack deezy. sweet truck by-the-way. if things dont improve soon here in michigan, ill be moving to bozeman and we can ride naked any time we want

It was mirthful "thievery", a cigarette or a beer or something. Even an empty bag at someone's picnic. Just something to complete the banditry. I wasn't grabbing purses n shit.

Just put a nice rebuilt motor in that truck this year.

Oh maybe you were talking about my 53 Chevy School Bus. It has a recently rebuilt motor in it as well, hahaa.

I wish so bad I got my ped running today! Half an hour left of the annual holiday here....

I love the baby chair!

It's perfect!

that seems so dangerous...

toe fur threadkiller /

hanging out with deezy is the root of a major temptation to move to lewistown.

and then i remember that there's fuckin' nothin' there.

but if we moved there, started some businesses to make a living and turned lewistown into a moped commune, there would be more than scenery and deezy. it would become moped central for all the rallys.

Amen, sister! heheee

We have a bowling alley too, Toe.

~But look at where I was this week, less than 30 miles away....

haha

beautiful, i wish i'd seen this on the day. its hard to ride moped naked in the ghetto of milwaukee.

amen to turning lewistown into a moped commune. imagine how pissed that dick of a sheriff would be if all deezy's crazy moped internet friends showed up and voted his ass out of office.

kim jensen /

Deezy, has it really been a whole year since we last saw your naked white ass!

You should be tan by now! Summers must be short in MT.

KBJ

« Go to Topic — end of thread