OT drunk shitty peope

i'll make this quick. we have this local festival here called athfest. its half cool/half shitty. anyways, tons of people come to athens from all over and get wasted and basically make this town suck for a weekend.

its 7 am, i have been asleep for about two hours. about an hour ago i had four drunk sorority girls walk into my apartment and wake me up wondering where their friends were. "i dont even know who you are, how the fuck would i know where your fucking friends are?" i say. they apologize and leave. done and done. i just woke up about twenty minutes ago to the same girls in my apartment! they were pulling the futon thats against the wall out to sleep on. so i say "what the fuck?" they then proceed to tell me that they cant find their friends, they are from alabama and dont know anyone else, so they are sleeping in my apartment. i told them that wasnt going to happen, at which point one of them stood up and said, "yeah, this guy is creeping me out anyways. i mean, what the hell is with all the scooters?" WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? they decide to sleep in a random sleeping strangers apartment, and i'm creepy? is it my fault that your friends hate you? fuck no! and they're mopeds, not scooters bitch.

i have always pictured this happening to me, but in my head they were attractive and if it had worked out like i wanted this letter would have started something like, "i never thought this could happen to me, but guess what..."

god damn it. doors locked. now i cant fucking sleep.

Re: OT drunk shitty peope

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

omg that is funny

If you were a girl and that happened, Four guys out of town in Jail.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Steve Williams /

are you gay?4 drunk girls in your apartment and you let them leave!

toe fur threadkiller /

that's the best possible story i could have started my day with.

man that would be great i would of invited them all in all them drunk chicks with their cute sothern accents

hell yeah

amazing. simply amazing. yes, this is the breakfast thread.

Oh man Davey...that is amazing.

I don't know, have you ever smelled a sorostitute that late/early? Usually like schnapp's, cigarettes, and vomit. You should have actually been creepy and threw some feces at them or something.

You just leave your door unlocked? You didn't know these people at all, like you don't have a roommate that they knew or something?

Re: "Love ye the stranger, for ye

Next time send them to my place.

And... what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Travis, clearly youve never smelled Davey that early/late...hah!

Creepy?

HaHaHaHa! What an awesome story! You know what would have been so rad? If you took that opportunity to do a moped army calender girls shoot! By the context clues in your story, I assume that you have more than one moped at your crib. You could have gotten those girls semi-naked and had them pose with/on your peds.....You could have pretended that you were Annie Leibowitz and that they were Hanah Montana! Then, they would have had a place to crash, and we, would have amazing, unprecedented photos to look at.

touche.

the photo shoot is an amazing idea. next time.

i dont lock my door generally, no roomates. usually no one comes out where i live, its basically an old converted warehouse across from a poultry plant. they also went into my neighbors apartment screaming that one of the had just been discharged from the hospital. i think the quote was "you stopped breathing for a second, you almost died. it was so funny".

college!!

and yes, schnapps, cigarettes, and vomit. thats pretty much what it was. plus their voices sounded like someone was torturing a feral cat. nails on a fucking chalkboard. not a fun way to wake up.

who leaves their doors unlocked all night? especially after waking up to find drunk people in your house once already, you'd think you'd lock the door as you were throwing them out.. sheesh!

I would have just casually undressed and joined them, "so, one at a time, two, or all four?"

when you leave the doors unlocked you get cool stories!

i didnt get up the first time. i told them to leave and they did. who would have thought they would have come back after getting kicked out? apparently not me. seriously though, apart from the occasional chicken escapee and friends who need to fix their peds, no one comes out here. in this town you live in the chicken district and you're safe, it's the neighborhoods that have all the break ins and home invasions.

i will lock my door tonight though. at least until athfest is over.

"The chicken district" I love it.

Sounds like a dungeon in a bad RPG.

we never lock our doors even when we lived in the ghetto we didnt

we dont worry about anyone robbing us cause it would be a mistake if they did we aint gut nothing good just a bunch of crap that someone else didnt want and threw away

even the poor people in the ghetto had better stuff than we have

yeah noone we dont know ever shows up here except for the occasional dufas face head asking if i want to sell a moped

fail

Stupid drunken god damn.. Never coming to my house. Grr...

--Scott

By the way, do you want to sell a moped?

who, me? i dont sell them, i just buy everyone that i find.

I was going to say lock your door dude...but it does suck when shit like that happens..lock up and forget about it...they will end up worse in life for thier behavior!

No, not you brother, I was just bustin mopedjay's balls.

athfest sounds like somebody with a lisp saying assfest. Apparently you wanted no part of assfest turning away four drunk college girls 2 or 3 times. Are you sure you're straight?

lol.. i kept thinking that the whole time i read your post... this sounds like the beginning of a penthouse forum letter....

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account