This is Freakin Really Freaky

I put my brand new tire on my rear wheel today, and come downstairs to the computer to find one of my ancient Moped Poet posts atthe top of the General forum .. Tire Repair. Harold .. I thought you lived in Arizona .. or are you just visiting relatives next door to me here in Peterborough? If so, let's have a beer .. together I mean.

Re: This is Freakin Really Freaky

Honestly, I don't get mad about your troll posts here. I feel genuinely sorry for you.

You're very disillusioned, and most likely have a mental illness of some sort, yet don't seem to have anyone to take notice. You'll probably just die a crazy old coot, without ever getting help. It's a shame.

booo louis

yeaaa beer

Paul .. I'm just reporting some kind of strange phenomenon that actually happened .. no explanation whatever. Disillusioned? Aren't we all? Nuts? Aren't most of us? Liar? I am not. Troll? I don't even know the meaning of the word as it seems to be an internet forum term used by young people, and I'm almost a total stranger to forums and young people. So .. you don't want to believe the phenomenon, you don't have to. But it happened.

I think it's funny the man who has MJ tattooed on his body is calling another man crazy.

Hey targaped, why don't you tell everyone about that long ass ride you took, its been like two maybe three days since you've posted about it, a few people may not have heard it about it this week.

Dustin's response /

Which one of my long ass rides would you like to hear about?

Or how about my three month solo canoe paddle .. maybe you'd care to come along? We could hop some freight trains together .. do the hobo thing .. drink wine around a campfire.

haha targaped is crazyyyy

sounds like fun

dont you mean a trash barrel fire?

i am so confused.

highpshit

Kile's response

Preacher Bob Targaped /

There are one or two or three or four or five or less or more people on the forum who don't like me, Kile, because I say things like "I am the Greatest (next to God Almighty of course) and of course I freakin' mean it!

Austin's response

Preacher Bob Targaped /

Do you mean like, good crazy or bad crazy? (Be careful how you word your response because God is watching you.)

Re: Austin's response

toe fur threadkiller /

Thanks for the definition

Wronged Targaped the First /

Yes, thanks Toefur - for a while I was beginning to wonder if I might have Troll characteristics .. your definition is a genuine relief, although I have to admire a Troll's enthusiasm.

Re: Austin's response

Targaped,

Can you please make an attempt to not bring god with a capital G into these little battles you like to stir up? It's incredibly offensive to remind someone that god is watching them when discussing something as insignificant as a moped internet forum debate about whether or not you are annoying.

I'm not a member of any church, nor do I proclaim any particular faith, and _I_ find it offensive. I'm sure that there are people with far more disciplined spiritual habits than mine that are getting a little annoyed with that. Just stop bring "him" into it please.

I've managed to just stay out of these little threads of yours for a while now because I know responding to you only gets you more riled up. However, I feel this time someone should stand up for something as important as god being used in such a frivilous and insignificant manner. Thank you.

-Focus

Focus's Response

Preacher Targaped /

Focus, you would do well to focus on your own opinions instead of speaking for the minds of people who you have no idea of what is going on inside of. If you find capital 'G' God offensive, then avoid my posts totally, because I owe God glory every minute for everything. My life is in his hands totally .. but I won't tell you what to believe .. ever. By the way, if you're a U.S. citizen I thought you would understand the meaning of the word "freedom" .. freedom means free speach for one thing. Maybe you're a Nazi or a Communist?

Re: Thanks for the definition

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

i have never been involved but do you enjoy this? to babble on about nothing?

Rob. I was reporting a phenomenon which can only be explained one way, intervention of an omnipotent and intelligent power. Some of the posters here know why I posted it because they are believers in the Almighty God. Though I believe, yet manifestations of that power 'freakin' freak me out' sometimes. My responses to others' posts are not babbling, they are responses to their posts .. just like this response. Do I sound like I'm babbling on about nothing? Or replying to your post? Or was your question your idea of humour? If so please tell me because I can't read your mind .. but I can communicate with words. And I am doing so. I receive positive responses to my posts both on the forum, and by emails, so I know some people don't think I'm babbling on about nothing.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

my bad, just everytime i see somthing with you in its a big hoopla. and its usualy never involving the original topic. not trying to start crap

Thanks Rob. I hope my response wasn't too strong .. but I've been attacked pretty hard here by a few people who didn't know what was going on, and it's set me up for being angry. What happened was that I'm a pro-oil injector mopeder, and I posted some reasons why people don't have to disconnect their injectors, and that started the flack flying my way from a very few here who don't like oil inectors (yes, believe it or not, that's what it was all about) and I tried for several days to forgive the insults, but then just started giving it back, which led to more flack, and as I was a Newcomer here people had built friendships and friends jumped on me when I returned insults. It was a real disappointing thing to happen, because I was enjoying myself here quite a lot .. htought I had found a community, so to speak.

dude, shut the fuck up.

targaped = crazy (literally) old (60+) zealot (JESUS) douchebag (has made about 300 spam posts this week)

do not listen or communicate with this wackjob. there are changes coming soon that will prevent his flavor of crazy from disrupting the board. until then i am just deleting all his posts except his extra crazy ones. like this.

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.