scooter in a suitcase

gimmejimmie /

Re: scooter in a suitcase

My god, what a dreadfull bike!

You could fit a Honda Monkey Z50 in a suitcase that size. Now there's a cool little bike! 8" wheels, an SOHC 4-stroke engine that'll last 30 years (for real!). Lets see if I can find a picture of one ... Here's a picture of a replica. These bikes are so good that they're making replica's of it!

gimmejimmie /

Now THAT looks like something you could have fun with, imagine checking in a big hotel with that in your luggage, then running up and down the halls on it until you get busted. nuk, nuk, nuk.

man...someday..SOMEday im going to be walking past a garage sale and see something like that for sale for 5 bucks..i love bizarre stuff like that..

I don't think you'll even find a Honda Monkey for $5,=. The cheapest replica is about $1300,= new. Look at http://www.powerbikeusa.com for the replica's. They've also got a replica of a Honda Dax, it's slightly bigger, but the caracteristics of a Dax are fantastic! An original Honda Monkey will cost you more like $2000,= but the quality of the originals is a lot higher. I don't think the replica's will last for 30 years, the originals do last 30 years easily.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account