scooter in a suitcase

gimmejimmie /

Re: scooter in a suitcase

My god, what a dreadfull bike!

You could fit a Honda Monkey Z50 in a suitcase that size. Now there's a cool little bike! 8" wheels, an SOHC 4-stroke engine that'll last 30 years (for real!). Lets see if I can find a picture of one ... Here's a picture of a replica. These bikes are so good that they're making replica's of it!

gimmejimmie /

Now THAT looks like something you could have fun with, imagine checking in a big hotel with that in your luggage, then running up and down the halls on it until you get busted. nuk, nuk, nuk.

man...someday..SOMEday im going to be walking past a garage sale and see something like that for sale for 5 bucks..i love bizarre stuff like that..

I don't think you'll even find a Honda Monkey for $5,=. The cheapest replica is about $1300,= new. Look at http://www.powerbikeusa.com for the replica's. They've also got a replica of a Honda Dax, it's slightly bigger, but the caracteristics of a Dax are fantastic! An original Honda Monkey will cost you more like $2000,= but the quality of the originals is a lot higher. I don't think the replica's will last for 30 years, the originals do last 30 years easily.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account