where to by a bracket

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

ok i just spent 110 bucks on plates and i cant find a fucking bracket AVYWHERE ive seen them on ebay but there 15 bucks without shipping know where to get them?

where to by a bracket

You can make one. You can go to the motorcycle shop and spend at least $60 on one, or you can just buy a cheap one on ebay and call it a day.

Re: where to by a bracket

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

oh brennan i dont know if you remember but i while back we got into it and i wanted to apologize, are brackets universal or for specific peds

You can get some flat aluminum bar stock, cut to length, drill 3 holes and your good to go. That should run you like $3.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

nice thanks alot

e-bay or a mc junkyard? or build your own....I once put my plate on my backpack before making my own...lol cops were only marginally amused....best of luck!

zip tie to luggage rack

I don't know if this will work on all mopeds, but it worked pretty well for me:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/6/110544/110487/

yeah man, no worries. I dont remember what it was about but I was probably being a dick.

Yeah dude, just hook up a home made dealie. You dont need to over complicate things(something I do all the time).

Myron's has them.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

I have a plate bracket on my Kromag that I don't need (GA doesn't require plates). I can send it if you don't find something suitable.

~marc

« Go to Topic — end of thread