Stolen Tomos Golden Bullet

It was taken from my place last night, in the Atwater/ Glendale area of LA. It was a 96 golden bullet with the side covers missing. The headlight cover was off, and the stop/ run switch was dangling off. There is a black milk crate strapped on the rack in the back, and a big scratch on the right side of the clutch cover from the peddle hitting it. Also, the oil feed hose was cut off, and parts of it were still conected to the frame.

If you see it give me a call.

Thanks

323-710-9250

Stolen Tomos Golden Bullet

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Also: It had a "Burbank Kawasaki" Sticker on the handle bars. I know he said "golden Bullet" already but for those unfamiliar with this model... it's black with golden tomos mag rims and gold accents. Keep an eye out... Scott put a lot of work into getting that bike going... hate to see it gone before he even got to enjoy it.

Re: Stolen Tomos Golden Bullet

Chris Hernandez /

I'll be on the look out.

ride around in the area where it was stolen for about 2 weeks and you will most likely see it again, but it will definatly e a different color, stripped down and junked up looking ut look for the identifiing marks that they cant paint away or remove parts. thats how i got mine back they were riding it 1 block away from where they stole it. i had a freind who saw them and told me. i took a cop over to the house and got it back....niggers.....they cant resist stealing a moped. lock them down if you want to keep them boys..

Ron? Are you retarded?

BryAn eurism /

I'm one of the other posters and that didn't respect me.

We'll see if it comes into Myron's. Ooh! I'm excited, possibly my first moped thief beatdown!

That's WHY you get that sh*t registered, how else are the cops going to take mopeds seriously as theft of a MOTOR VEHICLE?

WOAH SHIT! Ron, keep the racism to yourself. Talk like that anywhere but on the internet and you're bound to get your ass kicked.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

agreed. Also... Help find my boi Scott's bike!! LA MOPEDERS UNITE!

Thanks everyone

what the fuck ron? this is family friendly, and also, what the fuck? this isnt 1950, that shit dont fly.

Sorry about your loss mate, I really hope you find it. Posting offers for a reward can help.

Good luck from PA.

I got my Batavus back after 10 days thanks to reporting it and checking in with the police, posting the loss on Craig's List, my blog, Flickr, twitter and here, canvassing the neighborhood were a witness saw someone pushing my bike with posters, putting them up in local stores and phone poles and offering a $100 reward.

In the end someone saw the rider and called the police getting me my bike back. Good luck.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

BUMP. I'll offer a reward on scotty's behalf. It's not much but $40 to anyone who helps get this bike back. I owe scotty for the awesome job he did with my garelli. It's the least I can do...

i believe in calling a spade a spade a nigger a nigger and a theif a thief. and if you bunch of punks want to ignore the threat of a nigger stealing your ped and think they are so much like us. thats fine ut dont come crying to the whole room when it gets stolen by one. im not a racist im a realist. black people are just uncivilized.and all you wigger wannabes just keep on imitating your lack idols and you will soon be with them... in prison that is. and if any of you nigger loving pussies dont like it then tough shit. it is my opinion and i have a right to it. big deal i called a nigger a nigger. they call each other niggers all day long. i think when the white man freed them, lincoln, they should have rented a big boat and sent them all back to were ever they came from, dont like my opinion thenFUCK YOU TOO YOU BUNCH OF PUSSY WANABES

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Dude... He's not even in a black area. It was probably just some teens. Leave that racist shit on another forum. This is a moped forum. Help my friend find his bike. That's the point of this thread.

Vimy Ridgeway /

ron, why don't you get together with Rob (hellchance) in the 'bad times' thread and start a white supremacy group?

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Seriously. What is going on on this site lately?

ron u do know there is white trash 2 and a humane is a humane no matter how tan they r

o and hope u get your bike back

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

bump for the stolen bike.

Listen to GregPC's advice man, I was following that thread the whole time and it was such sweet justice when I came home from work, sat down at the computer, and saw those two rad words...."moped found" Awesome! Good luck from out here in Boston Bro.

P.S Hey Ron,

Listen dude, you are totally entitled to your opinion, that's why this is America. However, was it at all necessary to throw that shit out there? Threads like these are meant to HELP and SPREAD THE WORD, not to start a debate on the history of slavery and or racial slurs. This dude needs some help and unfortunately, thanks to you, I bet some people who could have offered some help or advice were put off by your comment. If you want to talk about that topic, fine, that is your right as a citizen of this country and there are plenty of websites out there for it, not this one bro.

Ron,

Recommended reading: Malcolm Crowley's Black Cargos. You might as well go back to square one. Ignorance is not bliss.

North Carolina!!haha no wonder why.Ron you're a terrible person.

Chris Hernandez /

I'll tell some people in that area to keep a lookout.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account