Re: Is this what it is coming to?

???

That was awesome.

what over it is could be a POS. Link Grass hopper

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Yeah, wow...um, yeah that's.....that is to say it's....well it's obviously very...uh...yeah.

I was about to make a post about that last night. 250mpg or whatever is pretty good, expecially if it can do the claimed 37mph on 35cc. 35/35 is the new 50/50! But WTF, sell a bike nobody can use on the street.

Very interesting! Just when you thought mopeds were super fuel efficient, they go and do this! Damn!

I think it looks cool.First time ive heard of a hybrid moped.

All mopeds are hybrids.

why don't they just say give me your money and when this thing takes a shit on you don't call me.

Hmmmm....how easy would it be to get parts?

The engine looks just like the POS engine on the Baron Lazer mopeds.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

i like how its located in california, then says NOT FOR SAE IN CALIFORNIA

Yep, that's a genuine EPA mobile all right. Peace. Jerry.

fuck a hybrid.

that piece would last about half a riding season then you wont ever find parts and then you go

" Fuck where'd my 1000$ dollars go?"

I'm in for 2

It's a step in the right yet ugly as hell direction...

Hmmmm....maybe strip some of the ugly housing off...it would be nice to know if the motor is a clone of something. the electrics could probably be gotten for a store that sell eclectical scooters to handicapped and fat people

This isn't a hybrid like a Prius or Civic, which use sophisticated transmission systems that use a blend of both gas & electric power. This POS uses either the gas motor or electric power, selected at start up.

The worst of both worlds _and_ no VIN.

Heck! it's got pedals, real frickin' pedals! it doesn't have a floor either, really that's not the worst thing ever. I'm actually glad to see more than one moped on the market. Perhaps one of these chinese engine makers will produce something decent in a couple years and maybe some of the brands that left the US will be able to return with a reasonable 4stroke version.

haha its the same brand that makes my helmet. but to be fair. its a really great helmet for the price. but I wouldn't trust this thing. its got two incredibly different wheels on the front and back. they even painted different colors ?? wha ??

Its a mohyped

Pretty cool for a G note!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck it ! i want two !

nice styling

George Smith /

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Treme-Hybrid-Power-Electric-Bicycle-Moped-XB-600_W0QQitemZ330244571450QQihZ014QQcategoryZ106945QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'd almost rather have that due to parts availability and registration hassles....That is just an electric powered bicycle so no questions asked in florida... Where as the other would be classified as a moped and yet has no vin to identify it....So i would have to buy it, weld part of a moped frame with vin on it, and register it...and even then it wouldn't be legal and hard to get parts for :P

but I do give it props for being a mopedish thing....

The motor is a copy of the 50cc 4 stroke on the old pc50 mopeds, same motor as indian mopeds and the baron lazer

I think. Of course this one is 35cc rather than 50cc.

Ben Van Zoest /

Error on batt. capacity? Specs claim 12Ah the battery pack says 4Ah won't get far...

Re: how about this one

i think it looks pretty cool

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account