why did ya wreck your moped

Because I'm a dumb ass and was not paying attention.

seriously though I'm fine bike is better just drove in to the ditch about 3 ft deep twisted ankle and pulled something in my hip sore as hell today. I'm sure i will be great in a couple days.

Just thought I'd share be-careful out there guys. Ryan

Re: why did ya wreck your moped

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Taking the Mono-Puch offroad are ya Ryan? Good to hear all you got is a couple of scrapes and a bruised ego, crashes suck. Do me a favor and make it to a few more rallies before you end up in traction? :-P

I know the feeling...

i dotn think we should all ride next together with our current riding history, i crashed before kzoo

sucks, dude. glad you're ok.

i got run off the road a few weeks ago by a horse and buggy... well it was more like I was staring at the horsey and I went into the ditch. my leg got smashed between the bike and a guardrail. lil' bruisin'.

Sucks that you crashed Ryan. Good to hear you're ok tho.

You might want that hip checked out, as you could have snapped something in your inguen. Wouldn't be good to try and walk that off ;)

How's your moped?

bike is in great shape it didn't even know anything happen never even shut off

I know the feeling, I have only crashed a moped once, and it was because I had my head cranked around to watch a stunning woman....did not see a parking lot barrier...hit hard at about 30...moped ok head=goose egg...I was 15 at the time...wiser now...I stop to look at the women! Glad you are okay!

That deserves the ol' LOL. Sounds like something I would do.

« Go to Topic — end of thread