Re: moped jetting...whats it do?

dustin /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

" if they imported 2-3 different makes of the European mopeds (Italian, French, etc.) tomos would get smoked hard core. They are better built, a few are better looking"

Most people would conclude that you'r trying to say that tomos is of a lesser quality then other bikes, ie poorly made. But I'm sorry your right the fact is you made a lame ass passive-aggressive post and then comped out of it. Also implying that I'm gay isn't going to get mad, are you or do you think I'm like 12 years old. I live in Pennsylvania that's not in the south. I've been to very few parts of Canada, and I would never think to stereotype people from let say Quebec, but guess you seem to think its cool to put out the idea that all people from the south are pissed-off gay hating hicks.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account