jawa supplier

Westcoast motorcycle, http://www.jawa-cz.com/

Anyone ever used these guys before or know of any place to look? looking for clutch parts for a 207 babetta. Would be great to find some new parts.

Re: jawa supplier

must. learn. czechanese!

I know! LOL, thought the same thing!

But...many products there!

That website is mocking me. Can anyone figure out if they will ship to the US? Amazing.

I haven't tried it, but if you figure it out, let us know!

I'm pretty sure Vlado understands that crazy language. You out there bubby?

West Coast no longer carries any Jawa parts. I called them about a month ago.

Vlado vlado /

It is in Czech, I am Slovak but pretty the same.

As I said many times before- going to go there in August, write me your bike model/year, part description and # for it from jawamoped.com parts list and I WILL bring it for you. (except the whole engine!)

I have few people on the list already, going to send the order next week so hurry!

Vlado

Vlado vlado /

what part of clutch do you need exactly?

I have some new to sell right now- go to jawamoped.com and check the parts list and e-mail me.

Vlado

George Smith /

jawas are still pretty popular in europe so it's easier to get parts from overseas generally

<www.mz-b.de> I've always used with great success, although they are pricey.

George Smith /

http://shop.sesa-moto.cz/nahled/id_1059.html Complete dellorto kit for jawa...

George Smith /

just did currency convert and thru czech it's cheap

George Smith /

22bucks for a thristor from them + s/H

I emailed them in Czech to see if they ship to usa.

This is in the 207 parts list, one of my "starting jaws" (part #6 on clutch diagram) is pretty brittle and falling apart but I may still be able to get it to work (it doesnt look like the one in the picture though). Also I think something is wrong with other clutch mechanism but I have yet to develop a way to get at it - need to make a puller to get that plate out of there. I will get back to you if I figure out what I really need.

Would like to find some new gaskets etc to rebuild the top end, does anyone have a source for those?

Vlado vlado /

they might, but be aware of the shipping cost- I am very curious if they respond to you.

George Smith /

I'd mostly order smaller parts, but I doubt it would be that expensive...Surely it would be cheaper than steve's and others...

Vlado vlado /

you, or someone arround you speak czech?

I am getting small packages once a while from Jawa mechanic in Slovakia- I call him, then my nephew goes to him to pick the stuff up and mails it to me- comes quite quick, usually within one week and not too expensive for US standarts...maybe we should start some Jawa parts supply service/business??!!

If there is enough interest it might make a sense, let's save those "junky" Jawas!!!

Vlado

George Smith /

I translated using a translator than translating back to english to make sure it sounded correct...It was a pain in the ass lol

Vlado vlado /

next time ask me

George Smith /

will do :P

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account