More MPH : Lose Weight, Go Faster

Chris Hernandez /

So I'm hanging out at home watching Futurama and thinking about making a super duper fast 50cc Puch, I thought to myself"I think it would go faster with a lighter person riding". Wait, I want to go faster and ride it.

SO I think it's time to give my shocks a rest.

6/19/08 255 lbs.

Puch Maxi 50cc ported 41mph

I'm going to try to lose 55lbs before the San Francisco rally.

I'll do a weekly weigh in and I'll see if there is a difference in speed by September.

SO, does this mean I'll be 55 lbs. less sexy?

Re: More MPH : Lose Weight, Go Faster

holy shit.

something like 4 pounds a week. doable.

good luck, id love to see the results!

remember, a toothbrush is way easier to stick down your throat than just your finger.

KFC Kills Fucking Cowards /

lose weight, its cheaper than performance parts

Dude, you rule! Good luck.

ok get some plastic wrap and wrap yourself in in than wear 5 layers of sweaters than some underarmy than like 10 more layers of clothes than go for a jog when its 90+ degrees out...

you lose weight 60% of the time all the time

Chris Hernandez /

It's definitely doable, once I lost 37 lbs. in a month and a half, and just by exercising and eating right.

I'm pretty light, and I don't go fast. Of course, some of that might be from having a non-kitted bike ...

LoL... I'm a big guy too the Majestic cries at top speed (28mph) LMAO. Loud ass moped on better days but I push her limits. Hopefully with some slim fast and fine tuning with the Dellto carb my moped will go faster?

sir thaddeusforemen /

i was thinking of doing the same, i'm about 225 - 230.

Over the past month I've realized that:

A: my diet alone does not dictate my weight, i hover at 180 whether I eat burgers or salad,

B: I've somehow just kinda become built like a burly dad, which isn't so bad.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

300 lbs on a 50mph moby. fuck a salad. go malossi instead

A: my diet alone does not dictate my weight, i hover at 180 whether I eat burgers or salad,

Dude, you need to do something to up the metabolism! It's common knowledge that dieting alone does nothing.

And yes, a low HP motor will be able to rev quicker if it has less mass to be moving.

Lighten up fatties! Time for Lardass CAMP!!

thats why i ride NEKKID

I was 425lbs and now I'm down to a svelte 330. If you were anywhere near me I'd sell you a gym membership.

Chris Hernandez /

Well I might get the 80cc Malossi kit for my 103, with 50 lbs less I'll be flying

i've been raving about the moped diet for a while now.

it's not that i don't eat to get skinny, i don't eat to go fast.

ask TBS, they know whats up

light weight = fast.

I'm 120, and ride a 07 tomos sprint with biturbo+unipod filter+upjet. I fly at 43 all the time, and get there fast.

Me and my girl together weigh 205, which is less than some individuals, and i notice quite a speed change at that.

Good luck!

the moped jockey team.

me, 138.

her, 93

fast bikes? yup.

Joe Jacobsen /

Chris I want to help you out and I think I have the perfect program for you. Well trade peds until San Fran and you'll notice a dramatic loss in weight when you have to pedal more then ride. Thats why I'm built like a Greek god.

when you spend all your beer money on mopeds, you have to spend your food money on beer...

You want some weight loss inspiration.

Charlie Mittens /

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What the Fuck! God damn, take shrooms and try to watch that sit!

Fat Kid Challenge

i Wanna join the Fat Kid Challenge!!

06/20/2008 - 215 LBS

Re: Fat Kid Challenge

Scooty Puff jr. Suuuucks!

Re: Fat Kid Challenge

it's all about the moped jockey club. 135lbs.

No.

I've done nothing these past 3 weeks but eat less and I've lost about 4lbs a week.

You're a retard.

lol and ppl think my bike is fast cuz i'm good at tuning... the real secret is i'm just a skinny hipster

someone should add rider weight to the moped tuners stat sheet.

Creature Dominique is the only creature w/o a kit, she hangs with all the fastness, and she weighs under 100lbs on a ported maxi.

Plan of Action

Chris Hernandez /

I think I'll run with my dog 4 nights a week, lay off the starches and sugars. Latebirds, you have the green light to smack me if you see me eating unhealthy.

Re: Plan of Action

sir thaddeusforemen /

I got my wisdoms pulled thursday and i really havent ate shit since then. today i ate mashed potatoes and my stomach feels like its on fire..=/

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account