Re: Abandoned turnpike ride

i've sent a few e-mails, but no one know who i need to talk to to make it legal. i'm running out of people to try.

if the turn pike doesn't work out, we could get some gas mask and ride in to centralia.

a centralia ride would be amazing!!!!

who's up for a centralia ride? it shouldn't be hard to plan, theres an amusement park like a mile or two away. everyone could meet up there and ride some rides after the mopeding is done.

Centralia HMMmm. That would be a cool ride . Just need to bring extra tires in case of hot spots.

I've always wanted to shoot a movie there. I heard they are filming the movie "The Road" there. I've also heard that cops patrol it and remove tresspassers...

a few people still live in the town, and you can go into the town but some of the roads are off limits.

Wait !!! open holes giving out lots of heat!! I'll remember to bring the hot dogs! :)

Toxic pup anyone?

Centiala ride

I was talking to my friend who lives up here that area. She told me stay away for Mt Carmel. If 15 mopeder ride in . 15 mopeder will be walking out with out bikes.

Re: Centiala ride

wow i love how i didnt know about either and i live about 2 hours, 3 at the most from both!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account