ebay bastards

They pulled my listing because it said 50cc in the description. Those idiots are pissing me off. I should put all my shit on craigslist. Ahhh...I feel a little better now. Piss on ebay!

Re: ebay bastards

Who pulled your listing and why is 50cc a problem?

They do not have a listing specifically for mopeds. They do for scooters. I listed it in power motor sports under 50cc. It was the closest thing to what I have. They said I was circumvneting higher listing fees by listing a motorcycle in a moped catagory. I guess they couldn't see the pedals, skinny tires and little motor, what a bunch of morons. I am supposed to say "under 50cc in my listing" and they won't pull it then.

How about a link , what bike are you selling? yup and E-bay does suck sometimes. I hate paypal I think they should charge the buyer not the seller.

I was selling a puch Maxi, it is on NH craigslist now, screw ebay.

Yeah, I don't understand the rules of ebay. It is frustrating to have them tell you that your ad is in violation when it isn't, particularly when everyday you see all sorts of scam ads on ebay that seem to go unpunished. CL is better, and I am sure you will sell it quickly. Best of luck.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account