I made mine. Here's the pattern:
The only things I would have done differently would be to (1) think about how they were going to attach to the moped BEFORE I put them together and (2) make the straps on the outside made of the same vinyl as the rest of the bag, or at least put some heavy interfacing in there. The straps are kind of puny and susceptible to water and dirt the way they are.
I have a really cool idea to make a different set for my other moped, but usually things I invent in my head do not fully compensate for the physical limitations of the real world. It's really cool in my head, though!