Grainger's in South Boston

I just found a newly opened Grainger's in South Boston on the waterfront, 1 Harbor St Suite 2, South Boston, 617-692-7833. I've been ordering from them through USPS and online for years but have never set foot in one of their stores. HUGE selection of metric V-Belts, washer type shims of all thicknesses and sizes, fluids & solvents, metric nuts and bolts, and even a slick metal fan cover that will work swimmingly for my busted out Minarelli fan shroud ($1.83!!!).

Re: Grainger's in South Boston

Awesome! I'll need stainless studs for my exhaust...before the other one snaps too!

Good! Let me know when you're going there. I'm a quarter mile away and it'll be a good excuse for you to stop by and talk about a picnic.

yeah theres a graingers like 5 miles from me in lawrence then theres fastenal and motion idustries like 2 miles from me in bradford

i get all the stuff i need just in this area

hey peter when ya coming up here i have the fan sitting here waiting for you

Hey MopedJay,

Probably tomorrow or Saturday, most likely tomorrow though. You around?

im usually here or like a mile away at napa or at erics house

Yeah, but do you answer your phone??? By the way, there's two mobys for sale in your area for $75.00. One with a good engine and one for parts. Hit me back in an email for details.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account