Thank you SF...

...for having such a visible moped community. been here for almost a week now and have very much enjoyed the variety of peds and nopeds that I've seen while out and about. i knew i was in for something good while I arrived at the house i'm taking care of in bernal heights and i saw a red puch peeking out at me from under a cover just a few houses down. just wanted to give the sf folks an internet high five.

Re: Thank you SF...

hey man you should swing by the edingurgh castle monday night (or e-mail a creature monday cuz we switch it up alot) around 10:00pm thats our weekly ride meet spot, grab a few beers meet some ppl, maybe somone can get you a loaner for the next monday (i got one if another creature can vouch for ya). I'm in Europe this summer so i won't b around but everyone is pretty rad and friendly, go and say hello.

cheers glad u enjoy SF, its my favorite place to be

Definitively SF rocks!

damn, i'm leaving tuesday and the guys that i'm housesitting for are coming back monday...so gotta stay home to chill with them. bummer. missed a ride in boston and sf!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

well theres also wednesday night rides with the sunset riders. and were having a day ride saturday

yo eric did u get that bike from bryan?

to elliot:

yep. What do you think????? its my first moped ever....

« Go to Topic — end of thread